BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pringles Cheez Ummms Mild Jalapeno Cheddar Potato Crisps: Made with real cheese Super stack 0g trans fat Kosher

Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
I got these for my son he's all for hot and spicy. He said they weren't at all hot and it was hard to tell there was even Jalapeno in them, but he still liked them a lot and has asked for them several times since. I like pringles because they're inexpensive and you can just pop the lid back on if you've not eaten them all for later.
Bini S.
Dallas, TX
I love most of the flavor from pringles. I have bought them several different flavor. Most of them were pretty good but some like did not like it. this product is cheap and bought it from walmart, smith's, and many more store. I would to get flavor like hot flavor so if i get one i will try one.
Tammy D.
YOUNGSVILLE, LA
Was excited to find these at Walmart. I like spicy chips and pringles are my favorite. I am pretty indifferent when it comes to this flavor. Did not wow me. Spicy at first bite, but loses its quick after. The jalapeño flavor is good. Would not go out of my way to get them again.
Jennifer C.
First of all I want to say the pringles chip brand is really my favorite and the reasons to it is because they are really filled up with hips all the way to the lid and I really think that great and fair and they have all types of great flavors this cheese one is one of my favorite I recommend buying this product
Sarah S.
Pringles are so tasty. I know they're not the best for you, but they're great for on the go and as a snack. I love cheesiness and spiciness and this delivers both. I recommend this flavor. Just be careful because it's easy to eat more than you should!
Jennifer E.
Lexington, NC
LOVE some Jalapeno Cheddar chips! That combination of the two is just great, Pros: Tasty, Cons: NOT ENOUGH IN THE PACKAGE, lol. Great deal though for what it is, some chips are not just chips. These are awesome.  Wish i could live off these every day.
Magdalen M.
These are great if you want something different! I loved them and found them really addicting, like most chips, lol. I usually gravitate toward spicier foods and while this has jalapeño in it, I wouldn't let that scare you away.
☾Wren M.
Houston
I like the mild spice and that the can is all chips and no air like other chips but it isn't my favorite choice of chips. They have good flavor and don't go stale fast and that are also a great affordable price.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
I really don't like these Pringles. The taste was just wrong. I couldn't really tell what it tasted like but it didn't taste how it was supposed to. I would not recommend this
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
I really like this flavor of Pringles. At first when I saw them at the grocery store I didn't think I would like it but I really like cheese and jalapeño. Once I tried it I was hooked. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to use the jalapeño