BY PRINGLES #96 in Chips

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pringles Cheez Ummms Mild Jalapeno Cheddar Potato Crisps: Made with real cheese Super stack 0g trans fat Kosher

☾Wren M.
Houston
I like the mild spice and that the can is all chips and no air like other chips but it isn't my favorite choice of chips. They have good flavor and don't go stale fast and that are also a great affordable price.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Foodie Expert
I got these for my son he's all for hot and spicy. He said they weren't at all hot and it was hard to tell there was even Jalapeno in them, but he still liked them a lot and has asked for them several times since. I like pringles because they're inexpensive and you can just pop the lid back on if you've not eaten them all for later.
Bini S.
Sandy, UT
Foodie Expert
I love most of the flavor from pringles. I have bought them several different flavor. Most of them were pretty good but some like did not like it. this product is cheap and bought it from walmart, smith's, and many more store. I would to get flavor like hot flavor so if i get one i will try one.
Tiffany B.
Romulus
I love this kind of chips! I would recommend this to other people, they aren't expensive and they are worth the price, I buy more when ever I can, they aren't to salty, and I would recommend this to others.
Tammy D.
Youngsville , LA
Foodie Expert
Was excited to find these at Walmart. I like spicy chips and pringles are my favorite. I am pretty indifferent when it comes to this flavor. Did not wow me. Spicy at first bite, but loses its quick after. The jalapeño flavor is good. Would not go out of my way to get them again.
Jennifer C.
First of all I want to say the pringles chip brand is really my favorite and the reasons to it is because they are really filled up with hips all the way to the lid and I really think that great and fair and they have all types of great flavors this cheese one is one of my favorite I recommend buying this product
✘Andy✘ C.
Pico Rivera
I got the wrong ones but then I really like them in the end! It was spicy and and cheesy, 2 of my favorite things in one. It's cheap and you can find them anywhere at any store. If you like cheesy and spicy then these are for you ! Try them you won't regret it ! (: Pringles® Original Potato Crisps
Sarah S.
Pringles are so tasty. I know they're not the best for you, but they're great for on the go and as a snack. I love cheesiness and spiciness and this delivers both. I recommend this flavor. Just be careful because it's easy to eat more than you should!
Jennifer E.
Lexington, NC
Foodie Expert
LOVE some Jalapeno Cheddar chips! That combination of the two is just great, Pros: Tasty, Cons: NOT ENOUGH IN THE PACKAGE, lol. Great deal though for what it is, some chips are not just chips. These are awesome.  Wish i could live off these every day.
Elizabeth S.
First off I love how it has a lid and it is good on the go. As a mom I need portable quick easy and affordable snacks. The taste is super yummy. This is my go to on the road snack! If you like cheese and Jalapeños these are a must try!