BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pringles® Cheez Ummms™ Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Made with real cheese.

• Regular cheese flavor or this variety? Which would you ch...2 Answers
  • No han intentado tomarse fotos usando los priguels ( una ...1 Answers
  • No han intentado tomarse fotos usando los priguels ( una ...1 Answers
Kennethia V.
Forest Hill, TX
This is one of my favorite flavors. I just can't stop eating them once I start. They meet all my cravings in one. I'm not sure if they are healthy but they are not as greasy as regular chips. Two flavors in one you can't beat that. They are not expensive.
Tricia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I didn't know this existed until recently but I'm glad I tried it. This taste really good. I got it from the supermarket. If you like regular sour cream and onion you will love this.
Toii P.
Brooklyn
I love love love these . I always get these lol I’m definitely a repeat customer. They always meet my expectations I never get disappointed . They are really good and I would recommend these if your a fan of cheddar&sourcream flavor.
Ericka H.
These are so good ! They're my second favorite flavor of pringles that I like they have this great cheesy and sour cream flavor that I can't explain lol I love them. Pringles Cheez Ummms Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Crisps
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
My fab go to snack convenience and no broken chips win win for sure!!! This also my favorite flavor cheddar and sour cream yum yum a must try if u haven't already!!!
Rosie C.
Liberal
By far my favorite flavor in Pringles chips. I could never choose between cheddar cheese & sour cream and onion, and then they put them together. They're pretty great in my opinion.
Noor S.
Homer glen , Illinois
This is my all time favorite Pringles flavor. It has the cheddar and the sour cream and onion one combined. It's really good. And luckily for me those are my two favorite flavors.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
I bought these tonight thinking they'd be delicious like every other Pringles flavor out there. Now, my can doesn't have the "Cheez Ummms" label on it. They might have removed that from the newer cannisters. I am sorely disappointed. There is not much flavor to them at all. The chips are white in color. I should have stuck to the regular cheese flavor Pringles as they have much more flavor than these.
Debbie S.
Vista, CA
These are delicious!! These flavors together makes for a magical taste in the mouth! And of course the light crispness that is Pringles, makes there incredibly addicting! Its the perfect amount of flavors! The cheddar is not overpowering and the sour cream gives it that creamy light taste! I love these!!
Bethany B.
Jackson, MI
One of my favorite flavors of pringles. As long as its in the canister not the plastic tube. I don't know why but all the pringles in the tubes are too crunchy for me personally. But over all they meet my expectations & would recommend them to others.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Regular cheese flavor or this variety? Which would you choose?
Colombia
No han intentado tomarse fotos usando los priguels ( una amiga los utilizo como labios ) jajaja ?
¿ Cual sabor prefieren ?