BY PRINGLES

Pringles® Cheez Ummms™ Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Made with real cheese. see more...

• Regular cheese flavor or this variety? Which would you choose?2 Answers
  • No han intentado tomarse fotos usando los priguels ( una amiga lo...1 Answers
  • No han intentado tomarse fotos usando los priguels ( una amiga lo...1 Answers
Earlisa S.
Forest Hill, TX
This is one of my favorite flavors. I just can't stop eating them once I start. They meet all my cravings in one. I'm not sure if they are healthy but they are not as greasy as regular chips. Two flavors in one you can't beat that. They are not expensive.
Toii P.
Brooklyn
I love love love these . I always get these lol I’m definitely a repeat customer. They always meet my expectations I never get disappointed . They are really good and I would recommend these if your a fan of cheddar&sourcream flavor.
Tricia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I didn't know this existed until recently but I'm glad I tried it. This taste really good. I got it from the supermarket. If you like regular sour cream and onion you will love this.
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
Foodie Expert
My fab go to snack convenience and no broken chips win win for sure!!! This also my favorite flavor cheddar and sour cream yum yum a must try if u haven't already!!!
Ericka H.
Foodie Expert
These are so good ! They're my second favorite flavor of pringles that I like they have this great cheesy and sour cream flavor that I can't explain lol I love them. Pringles Cheez Ummms Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Crisps
Rosie C.
Liberal
Foodie Expert
By far my favorite flavor in Pringles chips. I could never choose between cheddar cheese & sour cream and onion, and then they put them together. They're pretty great in my opinion.
Noor S.
Homer glen , Illinois
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite Pringles flavor. It has the cheddar and the sour cream and onion one combined. It's really good. And luckily for me those are my two favorite flavors.
Makayla N.
Plantation, FL
It tasted so good. I could finish the whole can within minutes if I wanted to. There is little to no residue left on your fingers after eating.
Takorcia N.
These are the best pringles hands down.. You get the best of both worlds you are getting cheddar and sour cream and onion flavor.
Lyndel J.
Hyattsville, MD
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite snacks to this day.. The cheese and sour cream combination is pure genius!!! Love love love these 😊
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Regular cheese flavor or this variety? Which would you choose?
¿ Cual sabor prefieren ?
Colombia
No han intentado tomarse fotos usando los priguels ( una amiga los utilizo como labios ) jajaja ?