BY PRINGLES

Everything you love about cheeseburgers, without all the napkins. Seriously, it’s all in there – the full burger experience in a Pringles® crisp. How did we do it? We’ll never tell. Mostly because our mouths are full cuz we’re munching these amazing crisps.

• do they really taste like a cheeseburger?1 Answers
  • This looks nice! Is good as i think it is?1 Answers
  • Do these really taste like a cheese burger?1 Answers
Ava G.
Avondale, PA
What do you guys think the next new pringles flavor should be? I think it should be a sweet flavor. Kinda like strawberries and cream!Pringles® The Original
Destiny R.
2719 San Luis Rd, Holiday FL, 34691
Pringles are always delicious and they don't sell you air. While their chips may be fragile their flavors are usually spot on! They don't skimp on the flavoring either it's always a nice coat on each chip! The taste is scary accurate and so delicious!! Definitely my favorite flavor!
Kristi J.
Toledo
These are my favorite Pringles! Amazing taste that truly tastes like cheeseburgers! I bought these at Kroger for around a dollar and I've gotten them many times since! Although they aren't super healthy, they're still a great snack. I would def recommend to others :)
GINNY S.
holyoke
LOVE THESE!!!!! THEY TASTE JUST LIKE A BURGER KING BURGER BUT NOT QUITE AS BAD! THESE ARE ALSO VERY VERY GOOD WITH SPRAY CHEESE! YUMMMMMMMMMY!!! I BUY THESE REGULARLY BECAUSE THEY ARE GREAT MUNCHIE FOOD FOR ALL KINDS OF OCCASIONS OR CRAVINGS
Anijah k.
ambridge
Definitely my favorite flavor. I do recommend this flavor but I don't recommend others. If your on a diet then you don't wanna buy these. These are 110% not healthy. They taste great. I love them so you should definitely try them
Jasmine S.
Tucson
Might seem strange, but they're delicious! My family bought me these (due to an inside joke about me) and I didn't expect them to be so good! They remind me almost of the McDonald Big mac flavor! I didn't expect them to be so delicious! The flavor is unique, however, you can't seem to put them down!
Whitney E.
Midland
I love these chips! It's crazy how it tastes just like a cheeseburger! You can almost taste the condiments too! This is my favorite flavor of pringles (besides the original of course) and any time they are on sale I get at least 4 tubes.
Léa L.
clichy
this is so good, it actually tastes like a burger, which is shocking, it tried it once but i will buy it again because it does not tastes like the regular chip but like an actual burger is crazy, you can taste the steak!
Margaret C.
Omaha, NE
My husband loves these chips! They are his favorite kind of chips. I would recommend them to any! They are delicious they taste a lot like pizza. Repeat consumer for me! They are a great snack and you can't just eat one of them!
Patrycja B.
Middle Vlg, NY
Love crunching on these ! So yummy ! Definitely taste like burgers and their affordable ! I love when pringles come out with new flavours I want to try them all !! So great for an evening snack to just crunch away by the TV
Vanessa W.
Moultrie, GA
Do they really taste like a cheeseburger and what about the chocolate covered Pringles ?
Abigail S.
Do these really taste like a cheese burger?
Mae B.
Decatur, IN
I've been wanting to try these, was just wondering if they actually tasted like a cheeseburger or not
kaitlyn r.
did u like them i certainly didn't and were they affordable ?
celina f.
do they really taste like a cheeseburger?