Pringles® Cheese Tortilla Chips uploaded by Faith M.Pringles® Cheese Tortilla Chips uploaded by Alicia C.

BY PRINGLES

©, ®, ™2013 Pringles S.a r.l.

Kierston S.
These are by far my new favorite pringles! The flavor is amazing! They have a little bit of spicy flavor to them. I buy these at Meijer. My mom bought them a couple weeks ago and I tried them so now they are on the weekly grocery list!
Alex R.
My favorite Pringles. These were great for camping, the jar keeps all the sand out, and is easy to store. The only problem we had was that the kids ate them all too quickly.
Maritza C.
Millville, NJ
My all time favorite chips right here! Omg nobody else in my house likes them lol but that's fine more for me! Have a little spice to them, but trust me they're awesome
Sara B.
Hamden, CT
Extremely addicting! Awesome nacho flavor! Once you eat one, you cannot stop! Lol these canisters come with more chips than I remember. I'm more of a health conscious snacker and try to eat mostly organic healthy snacks but il definitely eat these on a cheat day! So good!
Courtney J.
The cheese tortilla pringles are pretty good! Usually with other brands I can't eat them by their lonesome but with these you could or dip them in a salsa of your choice!
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
Not much of a fan of the tortilla chips. They don't have the crunch you expect when eating tortilla chips. I will not be purchasing these again and I do not recommend them to anyone else for that matter
Abbigail S.
Wentzville , MO
IThis product is 10/10! It's very nice for everyone. It's affordable to most people. This is found at most local stores. It has a good value for the price. I'd recommend this to others. I think most people should try it out! Yummy!
Ashley C.
Brooklyn
Living in NYC these are my guilty pleasurem especially with a Rite Aid or bodega at every corner! The chips are very flavoured, original and easy to store. I am always strolling to the store at 3am just to grab a can! Very cheap, great taste for the price.
Cyan - Yvette G.
Columbia
This is my FAVORITE flavor. It’s spicy , but not too spicy. And I love that the entire can is filled to the top! You get what you pay for. And I often buy in bulk so , that’s great.
Malabika M.
Champaign, IL
Cheese is my absolute favorite! and so is pringles! making this by far the best combination chips for me. The cheese is so well seasoned and the crispy chips are a burst of wonderful cheese flavor in your mouth. Every chip is uniform making the experience of eating these the best ever!