BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

© ® TM 2013 Pringles.

Briz A.
These are my absolute favorites from all of their different flavors! I was kinda iffy about these chips because I tend to not like cheese flavored foods, but these are definitely worth it! I buy the cheese pringles anytime I have a chance.
Tina R.
Polo, MO
This is one of my teen daughter's favorite salty snack! This is usually on the weekly shopping list! Super affordable and easy to control portions for her sodium intake.
Mermelada 💋.
Cheese Potato es mi sabor preferido. Primero orque de verdad se le siente su sabor fuerte a queso y eso me encanta. segundo porque su textura es agradable y no es acartonada. Por supuesto es adictivo, vas a querer comente todo el envase de papas. Es saladira con sabor a verdadero queso.
Anna P.
These are delicious. Too delicious, if you can say that. I try and try, but I can not stop in just one or two servings, once I start, like the whole can. But there are flakes where it breaks in two of three containers, about half in one, and a third in the other. Poor handling of the product.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
On the whole and aside from the weak cheddar cheese taste, I really like these Pringles potato chips. Pringles always go well at parties regardless of the flavor, retain their freshness for at least several hours if poured into a bowl outside of the tube, and are widely recognized as a snack mainstay. People know a Pringles chip without ever seeing the can. I’d rate this product an 4 out of 5. Not bad.
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
Mmmmhmmmm I like cheetos more but these are pretty good. The price is high for the amount of chips we get. These chips are not healthy but they do taste very good. I use to love getting the snack packs in middle school they were the best part of the meal
Vennesa B.
Mount Holly, NJ
The only chips that won't cheat your out for air I love these stuf very affordable. I buyed one in Walmart when I was going on a trip it was the best just the fact I can eat some than leave the rest for later.
Carrie B.
College Park, MD
These Pringles are great! It is lightly dusted with cheese and is a light crisp in general. Although this isnt healthy, I was not buying chips in the first place to be healthy! lol. These chips definitely met my expectations. Above and beyond
Catherine M.
Quien no ama los pringles? este sabor es un clasico para mi, son realmente sabrosas y adictivas, me encataba comerlas y comprarlas cada vez que tenia dinero, no se compara a ninguna otra marca
Georgia P.
West Hartford, CT
I love Pringles! They're so salty and delicious. I can NEVER have just one. It's hard to not eat the whole container at once! They're a great as a quick snack or to share with friends at a party. Who doesn't love Pringles!?