Pringles® Cheese Burger Flavour

by Pringles

Which is your favorite flavor of Pringle’s other than this burger one?
Is this any good?
Does.thia really taste like a cheeseburger ? sounds absolutely disgusting
Start your review of Pringles® Cheese Burger Flavour!
How would you rate this product?
desert hot springs
Pringles® Cheese Burger Flavour uploaded by Jessica G.
I don't know what a MOA burger taste like but these Pringle chips have a lot of flavor. They are addicting and hard not to eat a whole can LOL I cannot think of any ways that this Pringles chips needs any Improvement.
Ashland, KY
These are truly amazing. The flavor is out of this world. It is a unique taste from a one of a kind chip. They are not greasy. The baked chips are the best choice for your chip cravings. I highly recommend giving this one of a kind flavor a try, I am sure you will love them!!!!
Morrisville, PA
Feels like am eating cheeseburger for real.its good and I recommend it for anyone who wants to get it.you shld try it pls
Mcdonough, GA
These are just awful. The smell alone makes you not want to eat them. Not every flavor needs to be made into a chip.
Jefferson, OH
The pringles cheese burger is not very good.The flavor is too strong and does not taste like a cheese burger. This was the first and last I will buy of this product. I will not recommend it to others.
These are seriously the most disgusting chips I have ever tasted. I got them because I am open to try new things but, these chips are disgusting and led me to contemplate if I am even making good decisions. They don't even taste like cheese burger they taste like pickles only like rancid ones. I would not even rate these one star but here it's obligatory.
Chester, NH
This is a great flavor and something different but not one of the different flavors that are just too strange. When they first came out I stocked up on these cause they were so good.
Chalmette, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are good, Pringle’s always has interesting flavors and they are always fresh because of the package
My kids just tried these and 2 out of 3 really liked them. One said that it tastes like McDonald's cheeseburgers. The one that didn't care for them said he likes the pizza flavor better!
Este sabor de pringles es buenísimo porque no tiene el sabor artificial que pareciera que tiene si no que sabe mucho a hamburguesa de verdad es buenísimo