BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ann F.
My kids just tried these and 2 out of 3 really liked them. One said that it tastes like McDonald's cheeseburgers. The one that didn't care for them said he likes the pizza flavor better!
Makenzie M.
Olive Branch, MS
I wasnt too happy with these. I love pringles and ive tried just about every flavor.. these were just a miss. They taste like cheeseburgers however not in a good way. They are affordable but which is why i love them but i wont be getting these again.
deanna m.
Essex fells
I have never tried these so I can give a review on the flavor or taste. I do love pringles and can eat a whole lot of these chips in a can. they are addicting for sure ! I am a repeat costumer and would not be opposed to trying a funky flavor such as burger !
Krissi N.
Saugus
Ok so I was excited to try this one , but it didn't really taste like a hamburger at all it tasted really weird and I mean I guess you can expect that from the flavor but I guess my expectations were a little high
Brianna d.
elizabeth
this actually taste like cheeseburger i am amazed! Love the pringles! I have loved pringfles ever since i could remember making a duck face with them. delicious and crunchy
Ashley S.
Rochester, NY
I loved these chips. Only could eat a few at a time but they tasted awesome!!!!!!!!! At first they taste lile dill pickles but then you can taste the difference.
Angelica E.
These are seriously the most disgusting chips I have ever tasted. I got them because I am open to try new things but, these chips are disgusting and led me to contemplate if I am even making good decisions. They don't even taste like cheese burger they taste like pickles only like rancid ones. I would not even rate these one star but here it's obligatory.
Jenny M.
Colorado Springs, CO
So, my tween water to try these cheeseburger flavored chips, and I was a bit skeptical. We brought them home and she tore into them right away. She took one bite and was giggling with joy, "These taste just like a cheeseburger!" I asked, "Are you sure?" And I gave one a try… Let me tell you... You could taste all the toppings: mustard, ketchup, onion, cheese, even the pickle! I give this 4 stars, shy of the fifth, but that is only because I tend to like my chips to taste like just potatoes. If you are looking to snack on burger without it being a full meal, these are the chips for you.
Tina P.
Ashland, KY
These are truly amazing. The flavor is out of this world. It is a unique taste from a one of a kind chip. They are not greasy. The baked chips are the best choice for your chip cravings. I highly recommend giving this one of a kind flavor a try, I am sure you will love them!!!!
Valyncia D.
Pringles has always been one of my favorite chip brands because they have such a wide selection of flavors. I love the fact that these chips taste exactly like the flavor they pertain to. These are slightly cheesey with a hint of hamburger meat and you can even taste the fixins like ketchup and pickles it's pretty amazing!:)
Elena P.
Murrieta, CA
Does.thia really taste like a cheeseburger ? sounds absolutely disgusting
Victoria F.