BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kaiden M.
Kalamazoo
I've only ever managed to find these once, and they're amazing! They taste just like white castle sliders! They're pretty affordable from what I remember, but I wouldn't consider them healthy. They're definitely better than the Lays cheeseburger chips.
Jessie C.
If you're a cheeseburger lover then you will definitely love these. I wasn't sure what to expect but they really taste JUST like a cheeseburger. I've bought them a couple of times, I can't get enough!
Ann F.
My kids just tried these and 2 out of 3 really liked them. One said that it tastes like McDonald's cheeseburgers. The one that didn't care for them said he likes the pizza flavor better!
deanna m.
Essex fells
I have never tried these so I can give a review on the flavor or taste. I do love pringles and can eat a whole lot of these chips in a can. they are addicting for sure ! I am a repeat costumer and would not be opposed to trying a funky flavor such as burger !
April H.
Viola
It almost tastes like a McDonald's burger to me. Like I can literally taste the McDonald's in every night. It is crazy to me that they mastered this taste so perfectly. While I can normally only eat a few at a time they're definitely a good flavor.
Krissi N.
Saugus
Ok so I was excited to try this one , but it didn't really taste like a hamburger at all it tasted really weird and I mean I guess you can expect that from the flavor but I guess my expectations were a little high
Makenzie M.
Olive Branch, MS
I wasnt too happy with these. I love pringles and ive tried just about every flavor.. these were just a miss. They taste like cheeseburgers however not in a good way. They are affordable but which is why i love them but i wont be getting these again.
Brianna d.
elizabeth
this actually taste like cheeseburger i am amazed! Love the pringles! I have loved pringfles ever since i could remember making a duck face with them. delicious and crunchy
Ashley S.
Rochester
I loved these chips. Only could eat a few at a time but they tasted awesome!!!!!!!!! At first they taste lile dill pickles but then you can taste the difference.
Angelica E.
These are seriously the most disgusting chips I have ever tasted. I got them because I am open to try new things but, these chips are disgusting and led me to contemplate if I am even making good decisions. They don't even taste like cheese burger they taste like pickles only like rancid ones. I would not even rate these one star but here it's obligatory.
Elena P.
murrieta, CA
Does.thia really taste like a cheeseburger ? sounds absolutely disgusting
Victoria F.