BY PRINGLES

Imagine a baked potato smothered in cheddar cheese. Then imagine sticking that potato under the broiler so the cheese gets all melty. Then take that imaginary potato and smother it in sour cream. That’s what these crisps taste like. Artificially Flavored

Marie S.
Austin
Okay...so I may or may not have eaten this entire container in one day...I totally did. I actually didn't find these in stores, but ordered it online when I was ordering something else, and thought they looked delicious. Of course I was also online shopping while hungry so that could've been it too...But if that's so then tell me why I ordered more online? Very good Pringles, also thanks for not selling us air like other companies.
Shanna S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
This is my favorite flavor! I love this brand and you can never just have a few, I always end up eating a whole can! Perfect for quick snacks, container is great for on the go, and they’re awesome for road trips! Great flavor. I recommend this one for anyone looking to try something new!
Peyton K.
Waterloo, IL
Pringles has sooo many amazing chip flavors! I have reviewed a couple and I keep saying each one is one of my favorite flavors but it’s true! They all taste so good! I love chips so much and pringles just makes my experience better
Arianna M.
Chula Vista , CA
My FAVORITE chip by far !! Pick it up at your local target or grocery store. Very affordable. And you actually get it filled all the way to the top not like the other bags of chip which are all air.
Faisal A.
Palmdale
I like Pringle chips but I tend to keep away from the cheese flavored Pringle chips because they have a strong, processed taste to it that’s not all the enjoyable.
Autumn M.
McMinnville
One of my favorite chips. Mainly because of the packaging and the fact that I’m not paying for a ton of air. The chips are delicious too and I like pringles over any other chip brand.
Chelsea A.
I love pringles. They are great for the prices and a quick easy snack. You don't have to worry about ripping the bag too much or spilling the bag the only issue is they don't always have the most flavor sometimes I wish they had more flavor on each individual chip
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
All the original Pringles are my absolute favorite Pringles flavor I guess I'm just a little old school but these are my second-favorite they wonderful cheddar and sour cream flavor
Destiny I.
Alma
Literally the best Pringles ever made! They are packed with favor!! As always they're really cheap and tasty. I buy them all the time! My kids even love them! They also fit in most cup holders in case you like a snack on the go like I do!
Caro H.
San Antonio, TX
Ever since they first released the source cream and cheddar flavor , I have not been able to stop . This is the only flavor of Pringles I buy now . The cheddar flavor isn't overpowering , and the hint of sour cream just pairs perfectly with this chip !