BY PRINGLES #96 in Chips

We didn't use just any cheese flavor in these crisps. We went with cheddar – the king of cheeses. So you could even say it’s a royal flavor. It’s so majestically good, you might not want to mention it to your lactose-intolerant friends.

Reviews (2001)
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer D.
Pringles have already been a favorite of mine. (: I have tried so many flavors and it is a little tough to have an exact favorite because all the ones I tried for the most part don't disappoint! If I really had to pick an exact favorite I'd say so far it's the chile con queso ones and the taco ones I have tried. I know chips In general are not super healthy for you which is why the 4 stars instead of the 5 but I also like how this brand makes sure the tubes are full and don't try to fill it half way! If you haven't tried pringles yet you're missing out!
Brianna P.
Roseville, MI
First i would like to say is i used to love these chips, but recently i bought a few cans and they had like no cheese on them so I emailed the company to see why i had plain chips. They told me it was because they are trying to be healthy and i get that but i didnt buy these chips to be healthy i bought them because i liked the way they tasted. I hope they go back to putting enough cheese on them again so i can go back to buying them.
Alyssa H.
Pringles takes me back to childhood. There was something special about the packaging which ensured you’d get more full size chips than broken chips- and I’m pretty sure this is the best brand and most flavorful chips on the planet. Where the flavoring in some brands of chips hits and misses their chips ( some have more flavor than others)- Pringles are not that way. They somehow have found a way to equally season each individual chip. You are never disappointed!
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
My loves my.loves my loves. What is there bad to say about chedder cheese Pringles. Nothing. There is nothing to say bad. Except they are not tje best for you. Lol. They are the perfect snack for whatever the occasion is. I typically pop a can open while playing video games. Only downside to that is powder on the controller. Not to mention the price. The least expensive of the chip family. Also when you are done the containers serve as reusable objects for anything from makeup uses and or your very own speaker amplifier. Lol. So again I say. What is there not to love aboit them.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
These are one of my favorite flavors of Pringles. I love the cheesy taste, and the light crunch of the chips makes them even more enjoyable. They're perfect for those times when you want a quick snack with great flavor. Plus, Pringles always gives you your money's worth. They always fill the chips all the way up to the top. Would definitely recommend.
elizobeta B.
There are so many types of chips in the world but this one is the best when your going on the road or traveling out or just watching a movie. There’d are so many chips in there that you’ll finish it when your movie is finish!!!! It’s so affordable and delicious especially the cheese because who down like cheese!!!
Aiyonna M.
Grapevine
These are my favorite flavor of pringles every time I look in that department i go get the cheddar immediately. It taste different from a lot of other chips I have tried. They are really good but really fattening like most chips though. You should really try Pringles® Cheddar Cheese Crisps
savanna g.
Love these chips. Perfect amount of cheese right amount of crunchy. My favorite! They are perfect to pack for my daughters school lunch . The grab and go size makes it easy to fit in her lunch box and are easy enough for her to open with out any help! Highly recommend .
Cindy K.
I’m not the biggest fan of these chips. They’re a little sweet at first, with a cheesy taste. I would much rather prefer a salty, cheesy taste- it just depends on your own preference. But, these are super duper inexpensive and easy to grab and go!
Jessica L.
Mayfield heights
These are the absolute best cheddar chips. We buy the extra large tube which is great since they go so quickly in our house. It’s not the most healthy snack but sometimes we like to indulge. There are some other new and good flavors too.
Brenda♡ M.
Can I eat it with Nutella?
Pronomita M.
Kent, OH
How is the taste?
Siwar S.
Is this actually someone's favourite flavour ?? 'cause i don't really like it :/
Isabella N.
Doral, FL
Those dyes are harmful?
Evelyn R.
Tulcán
Today I bought my cheese flavored pringles 5.9 OZ.I know it's a big presentation, but can not resist the taste.That's why I've finished all without sharing hahaha. Then, how long pringles them?