BY PRINGLES

We didn't use just any cheese flavor in these crisps. We went with cheddar – the king of cheeses. So you could even say it’s a royal flavor. It’s so majestically good, you might not want to mention it to your lactose-intolerant friends.

Brianna P.
Roseville, MI
First i would like to say is i used to love these chips, but recently i bought a few cans and they had like no cheese on them so I emailed the company to see why i had plain chips. They told me it was because they are trying to be healthy and i get that but i didnt buy these chips to be healthy i bought them because i liked the way they tasted. I hope they go back to putting enough cheese on them again so i can go back to buying them.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
My loves my.loves my loves. What is there bad to say about chedder cheese Pringles. Nothing. There is nothing to say bad. Except they are not tje best for you. Lol. They are the perfect snack for whatever the occasion is. I typically pop a can open while playing video games. Only downside to that is powder on the controller. Not to mention the price. The least expensive of the chip family. Also when you are done the containers serve as reusable objects for anything from makeup uses and or your very own speaker amplifier. Lol. So again I say. What is there not to love aboit them.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
These are one of my favorite flavors of Pringles. I love the cheesy taste, and the light crunch of the chips makes them even more enjoyable. They're perfect for those times when you want a quick snack with great flavor. Plus, Pringles always gives you your money's worth. They always fill the chips all the way up to the top. Would definitely recommend.
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
Pringles have really good flavors, I don’t know how they do it! I don’t even like bbq chips but I’m obsessed with the Pringles version. Great price, they are like one dollar at Walmart, easy to travel with, no bag, so no smashed chips, just wish there were more!
elizobeta B.
There are so many types of chips in the world but this one is the best when your going on the road or traveling out or just watching a movie. There’d are so many chips in there that you’ll finish it when your movie is finish!!!! It’s so affordable and delicious especially the cheese because who down like cheese!!!
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Pringles  I believe are healthy compared to most chips out there, but who knows I could be wrong. They’re very very yummy! This is my favorite flavor out of the rest. Just the right kick to them that I like with each bite. I highly recommend this brand and flavor.
Shannon T.
Richardson, TX
This is my favorite flavor of pringles. It is soo cheesy and delicious. I have always loved pringles. I like to have these as a movie time snack or take some along with me on a car ride if I haven’t had enough time to prepare something to snack on. I love them!
Jo D.
These are my favorite flavor of Pringles. I love to eat them more than just plain chips. They taste great and are very addictive! You can buy them at Walmart. I would always get the small can for lunch. The perfect size. 10/10 recommend buying them.
Danielle N.
Franklin, WI
Who doesn’t love Pringles? These ones are so addictive, I love to snack on them or pack them in my lunch. Its nice that its not like other chips where you buy a bag and its 50% air... these are stacked to the top and make the money worthwhile.
Jessica L.
Mayfield Hts, OH
These are the absolute best cheddar chips. We buy the extra large tube which is great since they go so quickly in our house. It’s not the most healthy snack but sometimes we like to indulge. There are some other new and good flavors too.
Brenda♡ M.
Can I eat it with Nutella?
Pronomita M.
Kent, OH
How is the taste?
Michelle L.
Who else likes this flavor?
Isabella N.
Doral, FL
Those dyes are harmful?
Siwar S.
Is this actually someone's favourite flavour ?? 'cause i don't really like it :/

back