BY PRINGLES

Pringles Potato Crisps Variety Pack: Pringles crisps are great for lunches or snacks This 27-count pack of 19.19-oz containers of Pringles potato chips includes: 12 original 9 sour cream and onion 6 cheddar cheese

Pringles® Cheddar Cheese Artificially Flavored/The Original/Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps
Buy on Walmart
Felina D.
Apo, TX
Bought this for my family thinking they’d enjoy it and they hated it. Most of the chips were broken inside and the price where we are at is higher than normal. Definitely not going to be buying these again
Yasnelis M.
ME   ENCANTA ESTAS PAPAS SON DELICIOSAS,SIEMPRE LAS HE COMIDO Y ME ENCANTAN,MAS QUE TODO LAS DE QUESOS Y LAS BBQ
Michela. P.
Casalnuovo di Napoli
Pringles was always my snacks when I was a kid. But today i’m 22 and it’s still my snack 🤤
What are you waiting for? Just buy it dude
Jennifer M.
South Gate, CA
I love chips! Pringles are a perfect snack, not only because of the taste, but also because it comes in a sealable container. They always make me happy every time I have them!
Ruby k.
El Paso
Especial para cuando salimos de viaje , para los niños más práctico , y sabor riquísimo , compramos en paquete así cada quien ascoje su sabor favorito , me encanta
Ceara T.
Wheatley Hts, NY
Pringles Cheddar Cheese is popping with flavor! This is the type of snack that lives up to its catchy phrase because you definitely can never just have one!
Gates S.
Thunder Bay , ON
These are definitely one of my favourite snacks. Tastes delicious and aren’t a bad price for some munchies.
Love X.
I love these! I'm a chip lover/monster and Pringles one of my all time favs. I've tried most of the flavors and I love the sour cream and onion (childhood favorite), pizza flavor and occasionally BBQ flavor. Easily accessible, cheap and travel size available-- great to assist weight management with smaller portions , on the go and traveling!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Fabiola J.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B.
LAS MEJORES PAPAS QUE PUEDEN EXISTIR EN LA TIERRA, LAS AMO, SABEN A GLORIA. Son crocantes pero se deshacen suaves en la boca, el sabor es extremadamente rico, las puedes comer horas y horas y no te aburres. Muy ricas y sus otras presentaciones también lo son 😋 ¡super recomendadas! PD: Son mis papitas favoritas desde que era una niña, las amo <3
Max H.
Canterbury
I think pringles are some of the best crisps ever to be created! They can be a bit pricey but have a delicious taste and have recommended them to all of my friends! Not too unhealthy considering some of the other brands!
Meyling M.
Jacksonville , FL
Who is the lover of the pringless? The question is what is your favorite flavor? 1. original 2. Sour create & onion 3. chedfar cheese
Diane L.
Moca, Puerto Rico
Nunca he comido el de sour cream es bueno?
Brie K.
Plantation, FL
What store can I find this in? Or where can I order it online from?
Genevieve T.
Terrebonne, Quebec
Can we find any other flavor ?