BY PRINGLES

Pringles Potato Crisps Variety Pack: Pringles crisps are great for lunches or snacks This 27-count pack of 19.19-oz containers of Pringles potato chips includes: 12 original 9 sour cream and onion 6 cheddar cheese

Pringles® Cheddar Cheese Artificially Flavored/The Original/Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps
a n.
My family loves Pringles they eat them everyday and like most of the flavors.
Lyra R.
Prizren
These are the best thing ever! Whenever I'm on a cheat day, this is what I'm "cheating" with hahaha!
Lisbeth L.
Stanton, CA
Easy on the food ! something easy to pack in for lunch! and they also taste so good
Grace M.
I love pringles! The taste is great so much so that I can never just eat one pringle. Plus I love the way Pringles are shaped. This product is great for a party snack and even better because it comes in a variety pack. More bang foe your buck
neida a.
El Dorado, AR
I love it!!! I am a Pringles fan!! these are the best flavors too!!! I can't help but to eat the whole can every time I buy them. you can't stop at just a few!!! they are worth the money to pay for them..
Maureen P.
Yonkers, NY
I am a potato chip fanatic. I used to eat chips in bags until I discovered Pringlrs. Not only does the package keep them fresh, but they offer a great variety of products. Sour team and onion is definitely one of my favs.
Tiye'jainaiye J.
Temple, TX
Delicious I absolutely love to have these on a lonely day or a fun filled barbecue.
gina i.
West Warwick, RI
Absolutely love Pringles! Love the twin packs also! One can for me and one can for the kids!
Gharam A.
Dearborn, MI
I love Pringles. All the flavors are delicious. I just cannot get enough. I love taking Pringles as snack,not only do they taste great but you can also pair it up with your meals. Yum!
Shakiya M.
Hephzibah, GA
So good ! Love the cheddar cheese,you can get this box at Sam's Club or walmart for a good price
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
Who is the lover of the pringless? The question is what is your favorite flavor? 1. original 2. Sour create & onion 3. chedfar cheese
Diane L.
Moca, Puerto Rico
Nunca he comido el de sour cream es bueno?
Brie K.
Plantation, FL
What store can I find this in? Or where can I order it online from?
Genevieve T.
Terrebonne, Quebec
Can we find any other flavor ?
Literally this is so delicious ❤

Walmart