BY PRINGLES

Pringles Potato Crisps Variety Pack: Pringles crisps are great for lunches or snacks This 27-count pack of 19.19-oz containers of Pringles potato chips includes: 12 original 9 sour cream and onion 6 cheddar cheese

Pringles® Cheddar Cheese Artificially Flavored/The Original/Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps
Jesszel M.
Plano, IL
These are really good for on the road at bbq's at anything really there smaller so there much easier to carry around for kids they are affordable in singles in the bigger pack I would still consider it affordable. These are good too because they cause in different flavor a so you don't just have one kind u have many kinds!
Anna B.
Wilmington, DE
the pringles variety pack is what my family always brings to the beach because its easy to pack and the single serving packs are the perfect size for the kids to snack on. everybody loves the great taste
Evelina L.
Springfield, NJ
These are all so delicious. I pack one every single day as a snack and my friends always try to sneak one. They are not expensive and they have many flavors for everyone. Definitely a great buy!!!
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
I just love Pringles all the flavors except the hot ones ypu just really can't eat just one. I eat half or all the can. My niece haves to have them every time I take her to the store. They are full of flavor and the price is great
Kaili C.
These are so tasty, one of my favorite flavors of Pringles. They taste super cheesy and I love it. All my friends love these too and I would definitely recommend trying these if you haven't, you'll get addicted just like I am!
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Pringles originated in my hometown of Jackson, Tn. I dearly love them, the original in my fav flavor. There are many surprising recipes that include Pringles, google it or look them up on Pinterest.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Pringles are one of my favorite chips, they are so unique. I do wish they put my chips in the smaller sizes though because its a tease size. It can be more expensive than the regular chips though. Recommend over regular lays.
Orion C.
Absolutely loved these! I have two kids under the age of 9 and this is a quick and easy snack to throw in my purse and head out the door. It's fairly priced and though not the healthiest snack I can give my kids, they enjoy it!
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach , FL
Only chips that you get full container and not air in them like the rest that is more air then chips .. I love this Pringles the best ones are the sour cream and onions is the best of the best lol
Michaela S.
Spotsylvania, VA
I love any type of Pringles. I always have to avoid the snack aisle whenever I enter a store or I'll be tempted by its beautiful can. Salt and Vinegar are personally my favorite but I don't sour cream cones as a close second!
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
Who is the lover of the pringless? The question is what is your favorite flavor? 1. original 2. Sour create & onion 3. chedfar cheese
Diane L.
Moca, Puerto Rico
Nunca he comido el de sour cream es bueno?
Brie K.
Plantation, FL
What store can I find this in? Or where can I order it online from?
Genevieve T.
Terrebonne, Quebec
Can we find any other flavor ?

back