BY PRINGLES

Pringles Potato Crisps Variety Pack: Pringles crisps are great for lunches or snacks This 27-count pack of 19.19-oz containers of Pringles potato chips includes: 12 original 9 sour cream and onion 6 cheddar cheese

Pringles® Cheddar Cheese Artificially Flavored/The Original/Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps
Buy on Walmart
Dona 💄.
Dumont , NJ
I love Pringles. They are taste and you never have enough of it. Once you start, be ready to finish the box. Nothing is similar to it they are delicious and I love them. I love the salt and vinegar
Jesymar C.
Orange, CA
Pringles is my favorite chip brand! It's just for great likes! Each of them are unique and orearte good. Pringles is the only brand which does not sell air instead of chips !!!
Nya W.
I have been eating Pringle since I was very young, and I have to say they are one of my favorite chips. My only complaint is sometimes they are a bit over salted.
Somia A.
Norman, OK
Absolutely LOVE Pringles! Light crisp perfection! They are unlike normal potato chips that are somewhat oily looking if you know what I mean, I basically eat too much of these bc of its "baked" appearance although I'm not sure if they actually are! Repeat costumer, they are just THAT addictive. Out of this trio my favorites are the original and the sour cream however the cheddar ones are a bit too salty and a bit too cheesy. But then again, everyone has different taste and you might actually like them all!
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
Honestly like who doesn't love Pringles?? I love the taste and crunch, they're also fun to make duck lips with! I've never disliked any flavor, my favorite is of course, cheddar cheese. I'm a Pringle ready to ming...nevermind with the cheesy joke😂 but yeah, Pringles are a must-have! Especially these cute little snack size ones. Great for school!
Brittany-Mae W.
Shelby, NC
Great to put in a lunch box or a quick snack on the go and if your trying to watch what You eating its awesome because its a few chips but your not going overboard.
the only down side is You can get a few packs that are all broken chips but that's to be expected.
I wish they had more flavors to choose from in the little packs though.
Jasmine M.
These are a classic potato chip, I had them my parents, my husband, and now my kids. I pack these in their lunches when they are at day camp, on road trips, and etc... They are super convent to take with the resealable lid feature which is great for the car or packing them in back packs. The have a great flavor to chip ratio and nice textural crunch with every bite.
Dani T.
Love the variety packs! Makes it easy to see how much you've ate. I also feel like other chip bags aren't full and with Pringles they are full and you don't have to worry about most of the chips getting crunched/broken as you do with bagged chips. Easy for on the go/lunches/and of course backyard parties!
Lizzie B.
Little Elm, TX
Pringles have always been my go-to chip ever since I was little! I love all the flavors! Sometimes I wish they had a variety pack with more then the 3 basic flavors (original, sc&onion, and cheddar). Other than that I still continue to buy this for school lunches and snacks!
Melissa K.
Wappingers Falls, NY
Pringles singles packs are great. They hold just enough to satisfy your cravings. The little "pods" also fit well in my kids lunch boxes. I find having the single packs leads to less wasting of the chips. I have ocd and I can't eat chips from containers that have been open for longer than a day!!
The flavors are just awesome!! Love them so much!!
Meyling M.
Jacksonville , FL
Who is the lover of the pringless? The question is what is your favorite flavor? 1. original 2. Sour create & onion 3. chedfar cheese
Diane L.
Moca, Puerto Rico
Nunca he comido el de sour cream es bueno?
Brie K.
Plantation, FL
What store can I find this in? Or where can I order it online from?
Genevieve T.
Terrebonne, Quebec
Can we find any other flavor ?