BY PRINGLES

Pringles Potato Crisps Variety Pack: Pringles crisps are great for lunches or snacks This 27-count pack of 19.19-oz containers of Pringles potato chips includes: 12 original 9 sour cream and onion 6 cheddar cheese

Pringles® Cheddar Cheese Artificially Flavored/The Original/Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps
Love X.
I love these! I'm a chip lover/monster and Pringles one of my all time favs. I've tried most of the flavors and I love the sour cream and onion (childhood favorite), pizza flavor and occasionally BBQ flavor. Easily accessible, cheap and travel size available-- great to assist weight management with smaller portions , on the go and traveling!
Shallon H.
When I was pregnant, a few months ago, I ate soooo many Pringles lol I prefer the original. My son loves pizza and all the other flavors. It’s always nice to get a full can of Pringles over half a bag of chips
Caitlin J.
Saint Charles, AR
Who doesn’t love sour cream and onion. These chips are a classic and should be a staple in everyone’s pantry. Afforadable happiness right here. The good thing is you can purchase them almost anywhere!!
Reyna Q.
Laredo, TX
Love that they have small packs of these they are perfect for the ride with kids. These salty pringles are a great snack to take absolutely anywhere because of the awesome packaging you can snap open or seal close without ending up with a mess of chips because the bag unfolded while running after the kids! Delicious and mess free. It’s a win win!
Jean A.
Northvale, NJ
Love love love pringles. I love the sour cream and onion the most (the green one). I always finish the jar and never wanna share. It’s one of those cups that u know are actually full not like chip bags that are half air. But of course, ya gotta keep it to a minimum. It’s not healthy lol.
Ruby k.
El Paso
Especial para cuando salimos de viaje , para los niños más práctico , y sabor riquísimo , compramos en paquete así cada quien ascoje su sabor favorito , me encanta
kay s.
Whiting, IN
pringles are one of my favorite chips! i like the packaging and i like how they’re salty. the only down side is my fat hand can’t fit all the way in the tube lol
Staci F.
Ada, OK
Once you pop, you can’t stop! I love these little packages they come in! They’re the perfect snack for car rides and lunches. The flavors are all great and have the light, crunchy, salty goodness that everyone loves about Pringles!
Jennifer M.
South Gate, CA
I love chips! Pringles are a perfect snack, not only because of the taste, but also because it comes in a sealable container. They always make me happy every time I have them!
Amanda W.
Stowe, PA
Who doesn’t love pringles? The only negative (if you can call it that) is that I can eat a whole can in one sitting. It’d be cool if they can find a way to make them not get all crumbly toward the bottoms though.
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
Who is the lover of the pringless? The question is what is your favorite flavor? 1. original 2. Sour create & onion 3. chedfar cheese
Diane L.
Moca, Puerto Rico
Nunca he comido el de sour cream es bueno?
Brie K.
Plantation , FL
What store can I find this in? Or where can I order it online from?
Genevieve T.
Terrebonne, Quebec
Can we find any other flavor ?
Literally this is so delicious ❤