Pringles® Cheddar BBQ Potato Crisps uploaded by Marcus S.

BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
If you like cheese, and you like NNQ, you have to try these. They are so good. Just like the commercials say, "once you op, you just can't stop." They are great to put in snacks, take on road trips, or even just as a snack at home. I really enjoy them and so does my family. They have always been a household favorite. And I love it when you can find a package on sale at Kroger for as low as $1 sometimes!
Mai K.
Redwood City, CA
The canister potato chips are the signature of Pringles. I love how when I buy them, they aren't crushed like a lot of the potato chips, and I like how they aren't as greasy as other brands also. Each bite is so flavorful and hard to stop yourself from reaching for another chip.
Amber B.
Zachary, LA
I am really not too much into bbq flavored chips, but I looooove these. Although they aren't super healthy, they are a better alternative than other chips. They exceeded my expectations and were a lot more delicious than I anticipated them being.
Nicola H.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
I have to admit Pringles are not my favorite chip (crisp).  The rest of my family love them.  However I do like BBQ flavor and this is the only one I would choose if I have to eat the.  Its just they don't have to bite a regular potato chip has.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I love Pringles Chips. They're definitely addicting, and unfortunately probably one of the least-healthiest brands, but boy are they good! I love all of the flavors, especially the Cheddar BBQ.
Susan M.
Renton, WA
Yum. I love the Cheddar and BBQ mix. Pringles was something we always ate in my family because the chips were never greasy. I'm enjoying the new flavors or chips now, years later.
Taliyah M.
DET
Pringles is my favorite brand of chips by far. I LOVE this flavor I love the 2 flavor together cheddar AND BBQ is the bomb.com I bought mines from target so delicious go buy them they are so good . I just love it BUY THEM .
Jennifer S.
Pringle's chips are also one of our house hold favorite's. The must buy more than just 2 or 3 because they go quickly at our house. Awsome for movie nights and or even for snacks when my son is doing his homework or just wants to snack onsomething.
Celyna🌹 T.
Cheddar BQQ was definitely good it was different and very affordable not expensive I don't think there were and cons and just everything about it was pros i bought at Albertsons yeah if u like trying different things I recommend this to you
Kaylee B.
Forest , VA
This flavor is a BIG WIN! It's perfect for game day and it definitely goes perfect with any football food! They sell this at most grocery stores and it is well worth the buy. I will definitely keep this in my pantry all of football season!