BY PRINGLES

Finally, a no-mess way to enjoy Buffalo and Ranch flavors anywhere, anytime.

Abby W.
Woodville
I’ve only had the buffalo ranch flavored Pringle’s once and they were amazing. I’m not a big buffalo flavor fan but these were really good. I haven’t been able to find another can anywhere and every time I see Pringle’s in a store I look for this flavor because I’d like to have it again. I really hope Pringle’s puts this flavor in more stores.
Rebekah T.
Booneville, AR
So I bought these for my boyfriend. He refused to try them, but I did. I honestly expected them to be hotter than they were. But I said it was like eating a Chinese food flavored pringle. They were delicious and I wasn't disappointed. As always pringles needs a new can design or it needs to have a piece on the bottom that pushes the pringles up like deodorant.
Caroline M.
I love these chips. They are low in price. Not very healthy but they’re great for a snack. They are very delicious. One of my favorite brands of chips that always meet my expectations. I would recommend these to my family and friends.
Jose C.
Houston
Two words: tasty and exquisite! also in large quantities, nothing better than sitting down to watch your favorite series or movie with a good pringles, I totally recommend it.
Mary K.
Newnan
I love these almost as much as I live the Ranch ones, they have a slight heat and they're almost too easy to keep snacking on long after you should have stopped.
Alexandra N.
Charlotte , NC
Purchased at: Target
I was so surprised by this flavor. Probably one of my top favorite Pringle flavors. I’m a sucker for anything ranch though. I wish there was more in a container. I would highly recommend. Just a great chip for a great price.
Sierra J.
Buffalo and Ranch mixed together is a win, I’d say. The flavor is great. The convenience is even better. The resealable packaging makes it easy to keep coming back to fresh crispy chips.
Rizwana s.
San Ramon, CA
Pringle chips are great in taste when you are hungry and wanted to eat something covenant and full filling they are easy to carry and easily available in most of the places so I love it
Linda B.
Wichita, KS
Pringles® Buffalo Ranch Crisps I was so excited to try this I scrambled to the cash register, drooled as I was paying for them, I tucked them in close to my body for safe keeping and bolted out of the store. For those who witnessed my departure was left in a cloud of burnt rubber from my shoes. I am not sure that I opened my front door. I might have ran right through it. I didn't lose speed until I was in a corner of my closet rubbing my hands together in anticipation of the hot and creamy mixture. Oh how this will be ecstasy! I gently removed the lid and breathed in the Heavenly aroma. I took my first bite and frowned. They have the bite of buffalo but lack the hint of creamy. The Pringle was good. The buffalo was good. The lack of creamy ranch was the disappointment. If they would have only advertised the buffalo flavor they would have been spot on. I crawl out from the closet and sauntered out of the room, wandered into the kitchen and sat my container of Buffalo Ranch Pringles on the counter leaving them behind to never think of them again until I saw the picture just a few moments ago.
jasmine a.
Baltimore
Whoa did someone say party.... this is my party go to it’s so tasty and serves effortlessly it’s an amazing affordable snack that makes everything more fun
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
Has anyone been able to find these recently? I can't find them.
Julian C.
Mission, TX
What gave you guys the idea of makeing buffalo ranch pringles?