BY PRINGLES

Finally, a no-mess way to enjoy Buffalo and Ranch flavors anywhere, anytime.

Buy on Walmart
Rebekah T.
Booneville, AR
So I bought these for my boyfriend. He refused to try them, but I did. I honestly expected them to be hotter than they were. But I said it was like eating a Chinese food flavored pringle. They were delicious and I wasn't disappointed. As always pringles needs a new can design or it needs to have a piece on the bottom that pushes the pringles up like deodorant.
Caroline M.
I love these chips. They are low in price. Not very healthy but they’re great for a snack. They are very delicious. One of my favorite brands of chips that always meet my expectations. I would recommend these to my family and friends.
sage a.
I have always loved buffalo and ranch,  and these chips are pretty good however they do not have a strong buffalo taste. They taste more like ranch which isnt bad i would just wish they were more buffalo with more of a spice. other than that these are really good chips Pringles® Buffalo Ranch Crisps
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
My absolute favorite Pringles flavor! They fly off the shelves in my hometown and can be so hard to find. When I do see them I grab almost all of them off the shelf to stock up. They are the perfect buffalo flavor with just the right amount of heat for a chop. I can’t say enough great things about them.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
These are delicious! I recently purchased a bunch of different flavors of Pringles because they were on sale at my local grocery store for .99! This chip tastes exactly like Buffalo sauce, though I quite didn't really taste the ranch. I'll continue to buy these over and over, I love anything spicy!
Christina J.
Houston
My husband and I both love the Buffalo Ranch Potato Chips. They are very inexpensive, and chips are our one guilty pleasure. The con, as my husband always says, is that the canisters are so small and he can't fit his hand inside! Other than they we love the flavor and will continue to purchase.
Ashley C.
Clayton, MI
I like anything spicy/ things that have a kick to it. These chips are the perfect thing for that it really does give me the idea that I’m eating buffalo wings dipped in ranch which is crazy because it’s only a chip! Anyways if you like the hot spicy foods this is for you
Jose C.
Houston
Two words: tasty and exquisite! also in large quantities, nothing better than sitting down to watch your favorite series or movie with a good pringles, I totally recommend it.
Hannah M.
Indianapolis, IN
Not any more expensive than other brands of chips. Pringles are one of my favorite brands. I think their flavors are really spot on. I love the buffalo. These are great by themselves or with a sandwich or hot dog. I would definitely recommend to others.
Mary K.
Newnan
I love these almost as much as I live the Ranch ones, they have a slight heat and they're almost too easy to keep snacking on long after you should have stopped.
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
Has anyone been able to find these recently? I can't find them.
Julian C.
Mission, TX
What gave you guys the idea of makeing buffalo ranch pringles?
Sukheleen T.