BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kelloggs Family Rewards®.Collect points. Earn rewards.

Tori R.
Las Vegas
I would give this five stars if this was only buffalo wing, but the blue cheese gives it a weird taste that I don't rally enjoy. I think it cause I don't enjoy blue cheese or something, but I just prefer if it didn't have that. The regular hot wings are way better than this in my opinion. But if you like blue cheese than this is for you.
Sheridan E.
Norristown, PA
I always grab a can of Pringles before I go on a trip. It's obviously perfect for traveling because the chips don't get crushed! But, besides that, this buffalo flavor is on another level of flavor town. Spicy, but creamy, crispy, but light, it's like, actually the perfect chip. Bonus if you have some buffalo dip to go with it!
Eileen M.
Who doesnt love pringles. They are so addictive. Taste amazing. Good grab and go snack. Everyone loves pringles if you are having a snack section at a party. You better have pringles. And also every flavor pringle taste like the actual thing or flavor it claims to be.
Kiki C.
CENTRAL FALLS
great tasting product. good snack while on the road. it's nothing like buying a half empty bag of chips because the can is always filled to the top with chips. i recommend this product for those wanting a good snack . i recommend this product to everyone
stookdem B.
Brooklyn, NY
Like Who comes up with these flavors? Who sat there one day and said hey let's create wings with blue cheese but on a chip? It's the whole process in your head of dipping taking a bite and repeat. Just this time it's one bite anywhere without the mess
Poba Z.
I like how things and less greasy it is comparing to other products in the market I usually purchase this product when I'm having a party because most adults really enjoy the taste.its is being priced Right.I always buy it and will recommend it.
William L.
Collegedale, TN
These Pringles are amazing! You have the nostalgic feeling of Pringles with a Buffalo Blue Cheese twist. This is an affordable snack for everyone and can be eaten at anytime! 10/10 recommended, for anytime, road trips, late night snacks, etc.
Crystal B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
These are so delicious! They have the flavor down to a science and the crispiness is perfect- not too much, not too little. Doesn't leave too much of a mess on your fingers, although some is unavoidable and I just lick it off lol
Saikrishna A.
Irving, TX
I love pringles for their quality, it is the only chips company that does sell only chips not Air, and I usually get these from grocery stores I don't say they are healthy but good for food lovers. Best chips with best packaging.
Grace W.
Dothan, AL
Pringles Blue Cheese is one of my favorite's, I just love the taste and I buy it at any of the groceries store that I shop at. I didn't read much Of the ingredients, but it meet the taste I like in potato chips.
Is it still available? At which supermarket can i get it?