BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chyanne E.
Pringles never disappoints as this flavor actually tastes really good! At first I was skeptical to try them but once I did I was shocked at how good they were! I mostly see these at Walmart but they can probably be bought at Target too! Highly recommend!
Alicia A.
Syracuse
Family favorite! We always buy pringles! My kids love them and we buy almost every flavor. They are so convenient to bring anywhere with us! All our expectations are always met when we buy them. Never ever have any complaints
Marilyn D R.
Middle Vlg, NY
Really does taste like BBQ which is awesome because their potato chips ! Packaging is simple and lightweight so perfect for on the go! Don't be alarmed by the flavor be excited it really doesn't taste as it says !
Kendra K.
Ripon
This is my favorite flavor of pringles. I don't get them often but I definitely will keep buying them. And the are a very affordable price. They are super delicious and a great snack or perfect side for a meal.
Callie C.
I LOVE BARBEQUE PRINGLES. One of my favorite kinds of chips and they're so cheap! Delicious flavor and crunch and manyyy flavors to choose from. Easy to pick up for a car ride snack or even a picnic. Yum!
Rebekah M.
THESE AR GREAT! THEY HAVE A LOT OF FLAVOR! THE ONLY BAD THING IS ONCE YOU START EATING THEM YOU CAN HARDLY STOP! THEY DEFINITELY MET EXPECTATIONS AS TO WHAT I THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE. YOU CAN GET THEM IN THE CHIP ISLE AT SOME OF THE HIGHER END GROCERY STORES
Jennifer W.
Columbus
I didn't really care for this flavor. I'm more of the stick to the original ones. I like the lightly salted ones because I'm always trying to watch my salt intake
Amy K.
Meadows Place, TX
This Barbecue Chicken Potato pringles taste pretty good! Especially if you love barbecue and chicken flavor, you would love this! It was my first time eating it, and I'll definitely be purchasing it again. They make a great snack or like a side when eating hamburgers or hot dogs.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I must admit, I was a little hesitant to try this product.  I really thought it would just taste like plain barbecue chips.  They really dont!  The flavor is great, and they live up to the pringles brand reputation.  I loved the flavor, and so did my nieces and nephews (who think its cool how many flavors pringles have now that you cant get anywhere else)
Marisela A.
Patterson, CA
I love Pringles but the Bourbon Barbecue Chicken is my new favorite. The taste is as close as it will get to the Bourbon Barbecue Chicken.
Pair it with a sandwich and you've got an amazing lunch. The container is great for Lunch at work or a picnic.