Louisse T.
Daly city, CA

Where do you usually buy? I get it in the drugstore

Nicole J.
Nicole J.
1 year, 5 months ago
Walmart
Jonace E.
Jonace E.
Seattle, WA
1 year, 8 months ago
I normally buy mine at my local supermarket, drug store, or gas station. Almost any store has them! (:
Frances M.
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
1 year, 11 months ago
Where I live.. WALMART is the best place! They have around 15 different flavors and only $1.50! I'm addicted.
Amna P.
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
2 years ago
I get it in my grocery store, and sometimes I get the multiple pack cheaper (e.g. 3 flavors)
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
2 years, 2 months ago
Grocery store
Desire D.
Desire D.
Minneapolis, MN
2 years, 3 months ago
Local grocery store when on sale!!
Amy W.
Amy W.
2 years, 3 months ago
I've always bought my pringles at Meijer stores (in Michigan).
Janai J.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
TUCSON, AZ
2 years, 10 months ago
Kroger stores run good sales on them