BY PRINGLES

Snacking gets awesome when you add the taste of barbecue to the mix. It’s the flavor that brings an outdoorsy vibe to any gathering, whether you’re at home, picnicking or road tripping. Also, any chance to haul out your Australian accent and use the word “barbie” is a good thing.

• Has anyone figured out the key to eating these without st...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor Pringles?15 Answers
  • Really want to know how they taste2 Answers
  • "my favorite flavors are the cheddar and the honey mustard ones." in 1 review
  • "I think it has just the right amount of bbq they taste pretty sweet!" in 1 review
  • "just an amazing way to gain several more pounds cuz its soo irresistible and u cannot stop eating it ." in 1 review
Shana G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter is obsessed with Pringles she is 11 years old and I cannot keep Pringles in the house because she will literally kidnap them and then they will turn up missing and empty the barbecue is her favorite and I can’t blame her they taste amazing probably the best of all the Pringles flavors
Sonja G.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Hubby's top 5 pringle flavor.  There is always a can in the house.  I dont consider these healthy chips.  They are addictive! We have been buying these for years, and will continue to purchase. Pro : tasty. Con: end up eating the entire tube in one sitting.
I love the classic barbecue taste in these Pringles! Probably my favorite flavor out of all of them. Taste similar to barbecue. I've had them many times already. The first time I felt like I was going to dislike them but it ended up being very delicious.
Jamie P.
Chamberlain, SD
Purchased at: Target
These chips are super yummy and a great snack. They are not very healthy but good to indulge in every once in a while. I have to keep myself from eating the whole can at once. Pringle’s have been around forever and will always be one of my favorites!
sade m.
Sayreville, NJ
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Favorite flavor besides sour cream. I can finish half of this in one sitting by myself lol. I love everything BbQ and this has great flavor in every chip. You can never go wrong with the pringle brand. These are like that mouth watering good!
Corrie P.
Kenosha
Purchased at: Walmart
The barbecue flavor in Pringles is one of my favorite. However, the flavoring has become much more scarce over the years. Would probably be better off just buying regular Pringles. The cost is usually what drives me to purchase.
Loved it, BBQ are the best. The bbq is my favorite kind. Gives you that oh so yummy goodness. After having the bbq kind I would never go back. Although I can't buy them all the time, they usually last me throughout the month. I would buy them again for sure
Anastasia M.
Purchased at: Kroger
I really love Pringle’s. You can take them anywhere cause they have excellent packaging. They have so many flavors and you can share with others. I love how they have a kid on it because I have kids so it helps on the messes.
A'Nise V.
I love these! I will binge eat them when I binge Netflix 😬
Where I grew up we have Pringles Paprika but where I live now we don’t have those. So I was desperate in finding a chip with similar taste. Though these two pringles are different, the barbecue is a good susbsitute when I don’t have the other ones. They aren’t spicy, but very delicious! The cans do vary in how much seasoning is in the chips though, I guess that’s with all pringles cans. So If your first purchase isn’t as good as you’d hope don’t give up and try them again until you get that one with a nice coating of red seasoning. It’s my second favorite pringles can!
Kira B.
Watertown
I bumped into  Pringles BBQ Flavor Potato Crisps   while grocery shopping at Walmart, and figured I’d taste them and write on how they satisfied me.
These barbecue-flavored potato chips had a nice flavor, but did not taste as strong as some of the traditionally bagged potato chips I’ve sampled such as Snyder’s and Lay’s.  While the flavor was definitely BBQ, the bright orange color found on more intensely flavored BBQ chips, was much less noticeable on these chips.  Had to look closely at them under a bright light to see it.
The barbecue flavor here is derived from artificial chemicals and flavorings.  The potato chips themselves are coated each with a small amount of this paprika-like orange powder that seems to be where any BBQ flavor in this snack originates.
Pringles BBQ Chips are a delightful, traditionally flavored potato chip snack that reminded me of LG brand BBQ potato chips.  The flavor is much milder than what you find in those chips, but is definitely BBQ, and definitely tasty as well
Lizzy W.
What is your favorite flavor Pringles?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where do you usually buy? I get it in the drugstore
janna a.
Doral, FL
Which flavor do you like? Yo me this
Denise W.
How does the BBQ Pringles taste are they sweet or savory ?
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
What time do you like to have Pringles? Snacks , sandwiches, or just out of the can. #beachbag