BY PRINGLES

Snacking gets awesome when you add the taste of barbecue to the mix. It’s the flavor that brings an outdoorsy vibe to any gathering, whether you’re at home, picnicking or road tripping. Also, any chance to haul out your Australian accent and use the word “barbie” is a good thing.

• Has anyone figured out the key to eating these without st...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor Pringles?15 Answers
  • Really want to know how they taste2 Answers
  • "my favorite flavors are the cheddar and the honey mustard ones." in 1 review
  • "I think it has just the right amount of bbq they taste pretty sweet!" in 1 review
  • "just an amazing way to gain several more pounds cuz its soo irresistible and u cannot stop eating it ." in 1 review
sisters f.
Vienna
This is the best type of chips you'll ever want it has this really good barbecue flavor that no one hates and its super delicious its the best chips I have ever eaten,there are a lot of barbecue flavored one but they are not overpowering like this one.I totally recommend it
Ruben V.
Phoenix
I love Pringle’s bbq chips ! They have such a lovely Smokey flavor that I deeply enjoy ! This is obvious, but the packaging sets them aside from the rest ! The packaging isn’t the only great thing about these chips , the flavor they have is as well
Corrie P.
Kenosha
Purchased at: Walmart
The barbecue flavor in Pringles is one of my favorite. However, the flavoring has become much more scarce over the years. Would probably be better off just buying regular Pringles. The cost is usually what drives me to purchase.
Kaycie K.
San Diego
I love these. Every time I buy these I have to buy at least two cans. I almost always end up eating an entire can in one sitting! The great this about these is that they’re filled up to the top (unlike other chip companies)!
Trenice K.
Goldsboro, NC
Purchased at: Kroger
These are easily my favorite chips ever! I can eat an entire can in a day. The chip is so light and the flavor is great. I love love love them. I repurchase whenever I see them on sale.
A'Nise V.
I love these! I will binge eat them when I binge Netflix 😬
Where I grew up we have Pringles Paprika but where I live now we don’t have those. So I was desperate in finding a chip with similar taste. Though these two pringles are different, the barbecue is a good susbsitute when I don’t have the other ones. They aren’t spicy, but very delicious! The cans do vary in how much seasoning is in the chips though, I guess that’s with all pringles cans. So If your first purchase isn’t as good as you’d hope don’t give up and try them again until you get that one with a nice coating of red seasoning. It’s my second favorite pringles can!
Kira B.
Watertown
I bumped into  Pringles BBQ Flavor Potato Crisps   while grocery shopping at Walmart, and figured I’d taste them and write on how they satisfied me.
These barbecue-flavored potato chips had a nice flavor, but did not taste as strong as some of the traditionally bagged potato chips I’ve sampled such as Snyder’s and Lay’s.  While the flavor was definitely BBQ, the bright orange color found on more intensely flavored BBQ chips, was much less noticeable on these chips.  Had to look closely at them under a bright light to see it.
The barbecue flavor here is derived from artificial chemicals and flavorings.  The potato chips themselves are coated each with a small amount of this paprika-like orange powder that seems to be where any BBQ flavor in this snack originates.
Pringles BBQ Chips are a delightful, traditionally flavored potato chip snack that reminded me of LG brand BBQ potato chips.  The flavor is much milder than what you find in those chips, but is definitely BBQ, and definitely tasty as well
Marisa R.
Albuquerque , NM
SO GOOD!  I have loved these since I was little. The flavor isn't
overwhelming but still so good. I love that you can find these literally
in every grocery store, gas station, etc and they are super affordable.
A great snack when you're craving something salty. The packaging is soo convenient for road trips too!
Sophia W.
I love these and not just because I have make duck lips with them. They have great flavor and once you start munching them, you don't want to stop. They have a unique chip texture--a different kind of crunch that I enjoy all the same. Other flavors are just as great in my opinion.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Pringles  are must have in my household, and this is a very common choice of family and friends. Because as you know Pringles are literally always needed! this flavor is my favorite honestly! I don’t think it compares to other chip brands. I recommend this flavor to everyone.
Lizzy W.
What is your favorite flavor Pringles?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where do you usually buy? I get it in the drugstore
janna a.
Doral, FL
Which flavor do you like? Yo me this
Denise W.
How does the BBQ Pringles taste are they sweet or savory ?
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
What time do you like to have Pringles? Snacks , sandwiches, or just out of the can. #beachbag

Kohl's