BY PRINGLES #94 in Chips

Snacking gets awesome when you add the taste of barbecue to the mix. It’s the flavor that brings an outdoorsy vibe to any gathering, whether you’re at home, picnicking or road tripping. Also, any chance to haul out your Australian accent and use the word “barbie” is a good thing.

• Has anyone figured out the key to eating these without sticking y...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor Pringles?15 Answers
  • Really want to know how they taste2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "my favorite flavors are the cheddar and the honey mustard ones." in 1 review
  • "just an amazing way to gain several more pounds cuz its soo irresistible and u cannot stop eating it ." in 1 review
  • "I think it has just the right amount of bbq they taste pretty sweet!" in 1 review
Mookie M.
I love Pringles the bbq flavor is now my new favorite I love Pringles so much like they are the only chip company that gives you a full amount of chips, compared to other chip brands it's 60% air 40% chips, which is a rip off , but Pringles never let you down , they come threw with crispy chips fat led to the top with loads of flavor, they have different sized cans and a bunch of new and old flavored which I enjoy a lot they are very affordable and I buy them all the time , I get them from my local supermarket or deli store, there's always plenty to share and can you never just have one I definitely recommend Pringles you won't regret it
Kira B.
Watertown
I bumped into  Pringles BBQ Flavor Potato Crisps   while grocery shopping at Walmart, and figured I’d taste them and write on how they satisfied me.
These barbecue-flavored potato chips had a nice flavor, but did not taste as strong as some of the traditionally bagged potato chips I’ve sampled such as Snyder’s and Lay’s.  While the flavor was definitely BBQ, the bright orange color found on more intensely flavored BBQ chips, was much less noticeable on these chips.  Had to look closely at them under a bright light to see it.
The barbecue flavor here is derived from artificial chemicals and flavorings.  The potato chips themselves are coated each with a small amount of this paprika-like orange powder that seems to be where any BBQ flavor in this snack originates.
Pringles BBQ Chips are a delightful, traditionally flavored potato chip snack that reminded me of LG brand BBQ potato chips.  The flavor is much milder than what you find in those chips, but is definitely BBQ, and definitely tasty as well
Marisa R.
SO GOOD!  I have loved these since I was little. The flavor isn't
overwhelming but still so good. I love that you can find these literally
in every grocery store, gas station, etc and they are super affordable.
A great snack when you're craving something salty. The packaging is soo convenient for road trips too!
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Pringle cans are always laying around my house since they are on sale so often. My dad brought home some BBQ Pringles and I decided to give them a try. First off, Pringles come in an easy stackable container making it easy to grab a few quickly. They have a nice crisp to them fulfilling the salty crunchy craving everyone sometimes gets! The BBQ flavor is strong but not overpowering, just enough to complainant the chip. It's a sweet flavor with a spicy tang to it towards the end, more of a spicy sweet BBQ sauce. I enjoy them and would buy again!
Blanca S.
San Jose , CA
i always wondered if it was going to work but I realized that I really liked it. It kind of made me use this more often now I am happy about this product I highly recommend. Thanks to everyone who put me on to this product I now can easily use it with zero issues !!!
Cheljha L.
Okay so I really do like barbecue anything I mean barbecue can give anything tasting so good! So when I first heard about these chips I was so excited because it tastes so good with everything and just so good! I eat it with like sandwiches and on-the-go and it's so easy to just take it with you everywhere and convenient and it's not like you make a ton of sound when you're eating them maybe when you're eat like munching on them but the package isn't super loud and noisy that you can't eat them wherever you're at.
Rachel C.
Pringles are probably my all time favorite chips, except that I can never stop myself from eating the whole can. BBQ is my favorite flavor but tons of good ones to choose from! Also, wash out cans when done and use as “boot buddies” for tall boots to stand up straight in closet.. weird, right? But it works!
Tiffany W.
My favorite flavored pringles everrrrrr, because of the sweet and tangy taste, it's addicting to the taste. I believe this BBQ flavor is the perfect example for "once you pop, you can't stop" motto. It is the perfect snack to eat by itself, or with a sandwich. I recommend this to any BBQ lover, plus the round thin canister is great to store in any place, it won't take up much room.  Pringles® The OriginalPringles® BBQ Potato Crisps
Marissa T.
Mission , TX
This is my favorite flavor of all!! The Pringles slogan "once you pop, you can't stop" is true for this flavor and pretty much any other flavor of Pringles chips! The flavor and the crispness of the chips are a perfect side for sandwiches, burgers, other picnic food, or even just as a snack. Sadly I don't eat them too often because they aren't very good for you, but every now and then they are a fun treat! I would highly suggest the Sour Cream & Onion flavor as well as their BBQ flavor. They are usually about a $1 - 2 a can depending on where you go.
Jamie D.
Escanaba, MI
This product is generally easily found at some of the bigger grocery stores.
Their light barbecue flavor can quickly suppress that afternoon hunger or those bedtime stomach pangs. The dry crunch is uniquely Pringles, which have never arrived at my table soggy.
This snack is not greasy, and the flavor, never gets old.
The stay-fresh can with the resealable lid keeps these BBQ crisps fresh for weeks after opening, and many months before breaking the seal. This is a thus a great snack to stockpile.
Lizzy W.
What is your favorite flavor Pringles?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where do you usually buy? I get it in the drugstore
janna a.
Which flavor do you like? Yo me this
Denise W.
How does the BBQ Pringles taste are they sweet or savory ?
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
What time do you like to have Pringles? Snacks , sandwiches, or just out of the can. #beachbag