BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Snacking gets awesome when you add the taste of barbecue to the mix. It’s the flavor that brings an outdoorsy vibe to any gathering, whether you’re at home, picnicking or road tripping. Also, any chance to haul out your Australian accent and use the word “barbie” is a good thing.

• Has anyone figured out the key to eating these without sticking y...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor Pringles?15 Answers
  • Really want to know how they taste2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I think it has just the right amount of bbq they taste pretty sweet!" in 1 review
  • "my favorite flavors are the cheddar and the honey mustard ones." in 1 review
  • "just an amazing way to gain several more pounds cuz its soo irresistible and u cannot stop eating it ." in 1 review
Abby C.
Blissfield, MI
The BBQ flavor is probably my favorite and I love these snack sized packages. They fit in my lunch box perfect and they are convenient to just grab and god. They are also good for portion control, I get carried away eating out of the big can so these are a great size for a snack without the quilt of eating a while can.
Kira B.
Watertown
I bumped into  Pringles BBQ Flavor Potato Crisps   while grocery shopping at Walmart, and figured I’d taste them and write on how they satisfied me.
These barbecue-flavored potato chips had a nice flavor, but did not taste as strong as some of the traditionally bagged potato chips I’ve sampled such as Snyder’s and Lay’s.  While the flavor was definitely BBQ, the bright orange color found on more intensely flavored BBQ chips, was much less noticeable on these chips.  Had to look closely at them under a bright light to see it.
The barbecue flavor here is derived from artificial chemicals and flavorings.  The potato chips themselves are coated each with a small amount of this paprika-like orange powder that seems to be where any BBQ flavor in this snack originates.
Pringles BBQ Chips are a delightful, traditionally flavored potato chip snack that reminded me of LG brand BBQ potato chips.  The flavor is much milder than what you find in those chips, but is definitely BBQ, and definitely tasty as well
Stephanje S.
Owensboro
I love the flavor and texture of pringles.  I love the light, crispyness.  Lays stacker chips are a bit heavier.  My children love the BBQ flavor.  It is the right mix of salty, sweet and tangy.  I buy this product at Walmart.  The only drawback from Pringles to Lays is the price.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
When they say once you pop you can't stop that is exactly true I really like Pringles they are a really light Crisp potato chip not greasy as some of the other bags of chips I like that they come in a can so you can cover them up and save them for later, without them getting stale also they have a lot of different flavors this barbecue one in particular it's pretty good I would have to say sour cream is my absolute favorite though so yes I do recommend it but also try the other flavors as well
Marisa R.
SO GOOD!  I have loved these since I was little. The flavor isn't
overwhelming but still so good. I love that you can find these literally
in every grocery store, gas station, etc and they are super affordable.
A great snack when you're craving something salty. The packaging is soo convenient for road trips too!
PaVoua T.
Saint Paul
I love the flavor BBQ which not surprising that I do also like Pringles BBQ flavored potato Crisps. Compare to lays, I do prefer lays because I can taste the flavor more but overall I really like this flavor. I don't buy often though because it's a bit over budget for me.
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
These BBQ Pringles are my favorite BBQ chip. They have such a great taste and no one does it quite like Pringles. I love that they always fill the chips all the way up to pretty much the top of the container. Pringles are always goo but the BBQ ones are always the best.
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Pringle cans are always laying around my house since they are on sale so often. My dad brought home some BBQ Pringles and I decided to give them a try. First off, Pringles come in an easy stackable container making it easy to grab a few quickly. They have a nice crisp to them fulfilling the salty crunchy craving everyone sometimes gets! The BBQ flavor is strong but not overpowering, just enough to complainant the chip. It's a sweet flavor with a spicy tang to it towards the end, more of a spicy sweet BBQ sauce. I enjoy them and would buy again!
Reviewer M.
These Pringles taste amazing and are very addictive!! I used to eat this all the time! It tastes very different than most other companies barbecue chips! It’s very fattening so I don’t eat it anymore, but when I did I could have eaten the whole package in 20 minuets!
Courtney J.
Another great flavor from Pringles. The flavor isn’t spicy, but just a good all around taste. The price for Pringles is usually awesome, always look for deals. I think the chips are so convenient because of the way they’re stacked. Great snack for adults and kids!
Lizzy W.
What is your favorite flavor Pringles?
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Where do you usually buy? I get it in the drugstore
janna a.
Which flavor do you like? Yo me this
Denise W.
How does the BBQ Pringles taste are they sweet or savory ?
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
What time do you like to have Pringles? Snacks , sandwiches, or just out of the can. #beachbag