BY PRINGLES #87 in Chips

Snacking gets awesome when you add the taste of barbecue to the mix. It’s the flavor that brings an outdoorsy vibe to any gathering, whether you’re at home, picnicking or road tripping. Also, any chance to haul out your Australian accent and use the word “barbie” is a good thing.

• Has anyone figured out the key to eating these without st...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor Pringles?15 Answers
  • Really want to know how they taste2 Answers
  • "my favorite flavors are the cheddar and the honey mustard ones." in 1 review
  • "I think it has just the right amount of bbq they taste pretty sweet!" in 1 review
  • "just an amazing way to gain several more pounds cuz its soo irresistible and u cannot stop eating it ." in 1 review
Kira B.
Watertown
I bumped into  Pringles BBQ Flavor Potato Crisps   while grocery shopping at Walmart, and figured I’d taste them and write on how they satisfied me.
These barbecue-flavored potato chips had a nice flavor, but did not taste as strong as some of the traditionally bagged potato chips I’ve sampled such as Snyder’s and Lay’s.  While the flavor was definitely BBQ, the bright orange color found on more intensely flavored BBQ chips, was much less noticeable on these chips.  Had to look closely at them under a bright light to see it.
The barbecue flavor here is derived from artificial chemicals and flavorings.  The potato chips themselves are coated each with a small amount of this paprika-like orange powder that seems to be where any BBQ flavor in this snack originates.
Pringles BBQ Chips are a delightful, traditionally flavored potato chip snack that reminded me of LG brand BBQ potato chips.  The flavor is much milder than what you find in those chips, but is definitely BBQ, and definitely tasty as well
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
SO GOOD!  I have loved these since I was little. The flavor isn't
overwhelming but still so good. I love that you can find these literally
in every grocery store, gas station, etc and they are super affordable.
A great snack when you're craving something salty. The packaging is soo convenient for road trips too!
Sophia W.
I love these and not just because I have make duck lips with them. They have great flavor and once you start munching them, you don't want to stop. They have a unique chip texture--a different kind of crunch that I enjoy all the same. Other flavors are just as great in my opinion.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Pringles  are must have in my household, and this is a very common choice of family and friends. Because as you know Pringles are literally always needed! this flavor is my favorite honestly! I don’t think it compares to other chip brands. I recommend this flavor to everyone.
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Pringle cans are always laying around my house since they are on sale so often. My dad brought home some BBQ Pringles and I decided to give them a try. First off, Pringles come in an easy stackable container making it easy to grab a few quickly. They have a nice crisp to them fulfilling the salty crunchy craving everyone sometimes gets! The BBQ flavor is strong but not overpowering, just enough to complainant the chip. It's a sweet flavor with a spicy tang to it towards the end, more of a spicy sweet BBQ sauce. I enjoy them and would buy again!
Madason W.
Charlestown , NH
These are the best BBQ chips on the market. I have loved these since I was a kid! Pringles are an amazing chip brand in general. They are cheap, they actually have chips in the container, they test great and they have a great texture. I highly recommend any flavor, this one is my favorite. It really tastes like BBQ.
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
This is literally the only Pringles  flavor I’ll buy! The taste just has this kick and let me tell you I love it. I could literally sit and eat a big tin to myself, but that’s be unhealthy. I have been eating them for a few years now and I’m not tired of them.
Cheljha L.
Okay so I really do like barbecue anything I mean barbecue can give anything tasting so good! So when I first heard about these chips I was so excited because it tastes so good with everything and just so good! I eat it with like sandwiches and on-the-go and it's so easy to just take it with you everywhere and convenient and it's not like you make a ton of sound when you're eating them maybe when you're eat like munching on them but the package isn't super loud and noisy that you can't eat them wherever you're at.
Rachel C.
Pringles are probably my all time favorite chips, except that I can never stop myself from eating the whole can. BBQ is my favorite flavor but tons of good ones to choose from! Also, wash out cans when done and use as “boot buddies” for tall boots to stand up straight in closet.. weird, right? But it works!
Tiffany W.
My favorite flavored pringles everrrrrr, because of the sweet and tangy taste, it's addicting to the taste. I believe this BBQ flavor is the perfect example for "once you pop, you can't stop" motto. It is the perfect snack to eat by itself, or with a sandwich. I recommend this to any BBQ lover, plus the round thin canister is great to store in any place, it won't take up much room.  Pringles® The OriginalPringles® BBQ Potato Crisps
Lizzy W.
What is your favorite flavor Pringles?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where do you usually buy? I get it in the drugstore
janna a.
Which flavor do you like? Yo me this
Denise W.
How does the BBQ Pringles taste are they sweet or savory ?
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
What time do you like to have Pringles? Snacks , sandwiches, or just out of the can. #beachbag