BY PRINGLES

Snacking gets awesome when you add the taste of barbecue to the mix. It’s the flavor that brings an outdoorsy vibe to any gathering, whether you’re at home, picnicking or road tripping. Also, any chance to haul out your Australian accent and use the word “barbie” is a good thing.

• Has anyone figured out the key to eating these without st...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor Pringles?15 Answers
  • Really want to know how they taste2 Answers
  • "my favorite flavors are the cheddar and the honey mustard ones." in 1 review
  • "I think it has just the right amount of bbq they taste pretty sweet!" in 1 review
  • "just an amazing way to gain several more pounds cuz its soo irresistible and u cannot stop eating it ." in 1 review
Kira B.
Watertown
I bumped into  Pringles BBQ Flavor Potato Crisps   while grocery shopping at Walmart, and figured I’d taste them and write on how they satisfied me.
These barbecue-flavored potato chips had a nice flavor, but did not taste as strong as some of the traditionally bagged potato chips I’ve sampled such as Snyder’s and Lay’s.  While the flavor was definitely BBQ, the bright orange color found on more intensely flavored BBQ chips, was much less noticeable on these chips.  Had to look closely at them under a bright light to see it.
The barbecue flavor here is derived from artificial chemicals and flavorings.  The potato chips themselves are coated each with a small amount of this paprika-like orange powder that seems to be where any BBQ flavor in this snack originates.
Pringles BBQ Chips are a delightful, traditionally flavored potato chip snack that reminded me of LG brand BBQ potato chips.  The flavor is much milder than what you find in those chips, but is definitely BBQ, and definitely tasty as well
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
SO GOOD!  I have loved these since I was little. The flavor isn't
overwhelming but still so good. I love that you can find these literally
in every grocery store, gas station, etc and they are super affordable.
A great snack when you're craving something salty. The packaging is soo convenient for road trips too!
Sophia W.
I love these and not just because I have make duck lips with them. They have great flavor and once you start munching them, you don't want to stop. They have a unique chip texture--a different kind of crunch that I enjoy all the same. Other flavors are just as great in my opinion.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Pringles  are must have in my household, and this is a very common choice of family and friends. Because as you know Pringles are literally always needed! this flavor is my favorite honestly! I don’t think it compares to other chip brands. I recommend this flavor to everyone.
Madason W.
Charlestown , NH
These are the best BBQ chips on the market. I have loved these since I was a kid! Pringles are an amazing chip brand in general. They are cheap, they actually have chips in the container, they test great and they have a great texture. I highly recommend any flavor, this one is my favorite. It really tastes like BBQ.
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
This is literally the only Pringles  flavor I’ll buy! The taste just has this kick and let me tell you I love it. I could literally sit and eat a big tin to myself, but that’s be unhealthy. I have been eating them for a few years now and I’m not tired of them.
Autumn T.
Independence
Purchased at: Walmart
Great flavor. Love that these chips come in a structured container so they don’t get smashed or crunches up. They also have a wide variety of flavors with a great crunch. Available at most retailers and great price for the amount of product.
Melissa G.
Kingman, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Bbq flavored Pringles potato chips have a tangy sweet flavor that is absolutely amazing. These potato chips are perfect for a quick snack or if you happen to have a little get together these would be great for a snack. Such a crisp flavor.
Marissa T.
Mission, TX
This is my favorite flavor of all!! The Pringles slogan "once you pop, you can't stop" is true for this flavor and pretty much any other flavor of Pringles chips! The flavor and the crispness of the chips are a perfect side for sandwiches, burgers, other picnic food, or even just as a snack. Sadly I don't eat them too often because they aren't very good for you, but every now and then they are a fun treat! I would highly suggest the Sour Cream & Onion flavor as well as their BBQ flavor. They are usually about a $1 - 2 a can depending on where you go.
mariah m.
Provo
Best flavor that Pringles have, don’t fight me on this. When I’m depressed, these make me not that way. Seriously, second to my husband, it’s my favorite thing. You can get these anywhere. Most gas stations, Walmart, Target, you name it.
Lizzy W.
What is your favorite flavor Pringles?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where do you usually buy? I get it in the drugstore
janna a.
Doral, FL
Which flavor do you like? Yo me this
Denise W.
How does the BBQ Pringles taste are they sweet or savory ?
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
What time do you like to have Pringles? Snacks , sandwiches, or just out of the can. #beachbag