BY PRINGLES

Pringles® BBQ Potato Crisps.
Artificially flavored.
Potato crisps. see more...

• What is your favorite flavor Pringles?15 Answers
  • Has anyone ever gotten a bad batch or unseasoned batch before?2 Answers
  • Where do you usually buy? I get it in the drugstore12 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I think it has just the right amount of bbq they taste pretty sweet!" in 1 review
  • "my favorite flavors are the cheddar and the honey mustard ones." in 1 review
  • "just an amazing way to gain several more pounds cuz its soo irresistible and u cannot stop eating it ." in 1 review
Melody W.
Melody W.
The Pringles slogan "once you pop, you can't stop" is true for this flavor (and pretty much any other flavor) of Pringles chips.! The flavor and the crispness of the chips are a perfect side for sandwiches, burgers, other picnic food, or even just as a snack. Sadly I don't eat them too often because they aren't very good for you, but every now and then they are a fun treat! I would highly suggest the Sour Cream & Onion flavor as well as their BBQ flavor. They are usually about a $1 - 2 a can depending on where you go. Pretty much every grocery store I have ever been in has these.
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
What can I say about Pringles, I absolutely love them. This flavor is really good, it's like you can't go wrong with BBQ flavored anything. This isn't my first time purchasing this flavor and brand. And I would definitely purchase it again and again and again. I got it on sale at my local grocery store. I recommend Pringles BBQ flavor to anyone who loves barbecue flavored chips ,barbecue flavor anything . Pringles are just delicious and you can't lose with these. go get them now
Livvy L.
Livvy L.
Foodie Expert
Good ol' Pringles. The BBQ flavor of these is perfect. And don't taste very artificial; just good BBQ flavor. The chips are also always crisp and full of flavoring. They always meet my expectations. Right when I open the container I cannot stop. I could probably eat the whole tube if I don't muster up the slightest of self control. I highly recommend.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Brooklyn, Ny
Another delicious chip. Pringles are the best because you don't have to worry about majority of the chips being broken. These BBQ chips are especially difficult to stop eating once you start. I do like the lays version of these just a little bit more because I find that they are not as greasy as these - hence the 4 stars rather than 5.
Divya R.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
Foodie Expert
This is the fat generator. you cannot stop eating it until the whole can is empty. It is much better than Lays, but only buy this once a year, otherwise health problems will come and the insurance bill will go up. This is one of my fav flavor. I also like Original flavor but this has to be my fav of all the flavors.
Janai J.
Janai J.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THESE BBQ PRINGLES RIGHT HERE HUNNY!!!! If you just eat one of these it will send your taste buds to heaven and back! It will make you want to slap your momma! These have to be my favorite Pringles of all time!!! I'm so grateful lol<3
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Foodie Expert
I love these chips. Portable and easy travel friendly. It's light and crunchy good. The BBQ one is my #1 favorite and next is the sour cream and onion. I can eat one container in 1 sitting and that's so bad for me. I try not to, but it's too good!!!
Ali L.
Ali L.
Pringles are dangerous for me to have around! I swear I can eat a whole can in one sitting! I only realize how much I've eaten when I have to shove my hand down to reach the last few! Haha! This BBQ flavor is definitely my favorite!
Kya F.
Kya F.
I love Pringles, these BBQ potato crisps are no exception! I buy these at least every few weeks and I'm addicted! the BBQ taste is great and not too over powering. I would definitely recommend these to any chip lover!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Foodie Expert
Pringles are my favorite beach snack. Throw a can in your beach bag and whip it out when you want a snack. The bottles are seagull proof which is an awesome plus! And the BBQ flavor is my all time favorite- yumm!
Lizzy W.
Lizzy W.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite flavor Pringles?
Louisse T.
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where do you usually buy? I get it in the drugstore
Jenn
Jenn
Has anyone ever gotten a bad batch or unseasoned batch before?