BY PRINGLES #27 in Chips

Afiyah T.
Jeddah
The chips taste good and a little sweet the first time, but the taste starts to linger in a bad way the more you have. The price is the same as other Pringles chips. If you are the type of person who likes to have a little snack, then this might be a good match for you. But if you like to finish half of the box and you want to enjoy it till the last bite, then I will not recommend this.
Tammie C.
Munhall, PA
These are me absolute favorite flavor !!! The barbecue is the best and to be honest I was not liking the Pringles anymore , the regular was too salty so I was buying the less salt ones which were good but I like flavor . And a friend had these and I tried one and now I'm hooked ;)
Jung Ah
Huntersville
A classic. I feel like the old original chip flavors are losing their spotlight since so many chip brands are coming out with really random flavors. Whoever thought a dessert could be a chip flavor? Tiramisu Pringles? Chocolate covered lays? The flavors are endless.
Cassidy P.
Raleigh, NC
Barbeque pringles are one of my favorite snacks. They taste delicious and bring my back to my childhood days of eating lunch in the cafeteria. Will definitely continue to buy and recommend to friends. Wish they were one sale more at the grocery store.
Shari N.
Raymore, MO
There is no faster way for me to blow my whole diet plan than to grab a canister of BBQ Pringles. Once you pop you can't stop is the most accurate business I've heard about a snack food. Pretty much, they can't get in my face or belly fast enough!!!
Alie S.
Austin, TX
So good! I love Pringles and the BBQ flavor is the one I find myself always tossing into the basket. The packaging is obviously what sets Pringles apart and I really like it, it makes storage and saving for later so easy.
Adriana Z.
Doral, FL
like i said on my others reviews, since i was like...6 years old?? hahaha. i know about this product, and i love the bbq flavor, so great..!!! i recommed 'cause i like that the package have a lot of product
Talisa E.
I usually love Pringles but this barbecue flavor wasn't my favorite barbecue chip at all. The flavor was a little too artificial and wasn't too addictive in comparison to what some of the other flavors do.
donna m.
Omg the best chips, definitely my favorite chips, love BBQ and the Memphis BBQ are awesome! Bursting with flavor I swear ,and not expensive chips either,so that's awesome too
Gabriela A.
My favorite in the world and its texture is unmatched potatoes , eat them at least 4 times a week , my husband is addicted to them , we love in each of their presentations