Pringles® BBQ

by Pringles

Snacking gets awesomer when you add the taste of BBQ to the mix. It’s the flavor that brings an outdoorsy vibe to any gathering, whether you're at home, picnicking or road tripping. Also, any chance to haul out your Australian accent and use the word “barbie” is a good thing.

What’s the best bbq chips?
Start your review of Pringles® BBQ!
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
Pringles® BBQ uploaded by Jennifer R.
Purchased at: Walmart
pringles®-bbq are my favorite Pringles of the entire line. while you can't go wrong with any flavor you choose my opinion is that the barbecue one is the King 👑 I definitely recommend Pringles to everybody who's a chip lover and will continue buying this affordable product.
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
Pringles® BBQ uploaded by Kristina M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Pringles are so much better tasting in my opinion then regular potato chips. They are allways fresh with their unique curved shaped.. The thing I like the most is that it comes in a jar like can with a resealable lid so I don't waste any products. I love the wide selection they offer.
Lauren C.
Flatwoods
Pringles® BBQ uploaded by Lauren C.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I’m a big fan of these, they’re better than regular potato chips in my opinion. I also like these because they’ve only got a small kick to them. I don’t do well with really spicy things so these are good for someone wanting a milder taste.
Shanelle B.
Imlay City, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
Yes please! These are my friendemy because they are SO good, but we all know pringles arent good for us right? Still, I can eat a whole tube and feel bad later about it but then do it again. Cant beat the price either. Try them!
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
Snack time heaven in a tube. That's my Pringles BBQ. I eat them as a snack and in between meals. They are crisp and the flavor is tops.
Melissa O.
Aiken, SC
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love all Pringle chips, but the bbq chips are by far my favorite pringles.Pringle. I love them alone or on my turkey sandwich.
Kayla I.
These are really good but the flavor is super inconsistent. Every other time I buy a can of these, they are almost flavorless. Sometimes I get lucky with a “good” can that actually has some flavor on all the chips. I just wish every single can was the same.
Linnea I.
Los Angeles, CA
These surprised me a lot, normally I don’t eat much Pringle’s, but these I could hardly put down!
Emilie B.
Luverne, MN
BBQ is by far the best. Especially when you get the ones with extra flavoring on them!
Kate W.
Cannon Falls
Purchased at: Target
These BBQ Pringles always have a short life span in our house. They are a favorite snack for the entire family. The flavor is not too overpowering. Just the right amount. Prices right for a family of snackers with 2 teenage boys.