BY PRINGLES #46 in Chips

Tess U.
Sweet Home
I love pringles barbecues. I usually buy these cause its a quick snack for on the goal and affordable. The taste is great and I just love em. I buy these alot usually at dollar tree. I only have a few at a time because I am diabetic. I strongly reccomend these to others.
Kristin H.
Chesapeake
BBQ flavor chips have always been one of my favorites. But when I was able to find them in pringles and they were the grab and go it was perfect. The grab and go is the perfect size for me to throw in my purse and be able to take with me to work and snack on throughout the night until I have a chance to sit down and eat my dinner. As a waitress it’s not always easy to sit down and eat your full meal whenever you want to so you have to learn to eat snacks throughout the night until your night slows down enough to sit down and eat your meal.
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
Foodie Expert
the flavor of these bbq chips is popping it is sweet with a kick that leaves you wanting more. This small package is great for being on the go and even had a convenient resealable cap so you can save some for later.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Mary R.
Weber City
I  bought these for my lunch one day and found them to be really good. I thought that the crispness of the product was a nice change from the bagged chips. The spices on the chips were very flavorful. I bought them at walmart and they were on sale: and I went and bought more before they went off sale. If you usually eat a sandwich, add this to your lunch for a nice change of pace!
Abbie B.
Alexandria, TN
The barbecue flavor of these chips really are amazing. I love how thin the chip itself is as well. This is pretty consistent with all of the Pringles brand. I enjoy the durability and height of this particular packaging. I like that  they chips are not squished. I will say, my hands do not quite fit in the can, so that is less than desirable. I will purchase again!
Katie A.
North Branch, MN
Pringles barbecue is the best flavor and brand in my opinion. These are xjeao and nice to throw in your lunch bag. Bbq is hard to find in different brands that actually tastes Good
Laura L.
Palm desert , CA
Really good chips that are light and easy to eat. I love the packaging because I can take it with me to school or whatnot and I don’t need to worry about the bag popping open. Other than that, this chip is nothing special, but if you are looking for a convenient and easy to chew chip, this ones for you.
Katie S.
This is such a great product for on the go. If you're driving somewhere and you forgot to grab something to eat or you don't have time to eat anything really heavy, these are a great go-to snack. They don't cost that much and its an affordable way to eat between meetings or on the way to work etc.
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
Foodie Expert
I love picking this up when I'm rushing and just want a snack ! My cravings for chips are regularly and adding a bag and greasy fingers aren't always my favorite , the pringles grab and go make it efficient for me to snack and be clean ! The flavor choice are amazing to ! Great flavor !