BY PRINGLES

Crispier cracker sticks 0 grams trans fat Less than 100 calories per pack Individually wrapped baked snack sticks see more...

• Are these any good? I've heard mixed reviews on them3 Answers
Naomi E.
Naomi E.
This are great for snacking on! I eat these while I'm usually studying or doing homework! They are a great light snack! They are delicious in flavor! I usually buy these from my local supermarket. I would definitely recommend these to other people that are wanting a great simple snack!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Clermont, FL
Foodie Expert
Do you sticks taste absolutely amazing. The only thing I don't like is that they are very overpriced for what you get. There really is not a lot in the packages. They're good for kids but for adults I could personally sit down and eat a whole box of these myself in one sitting
Tawdry S.
Tawdry S.
I love the Pringle sticks! They are mess free and perfect for on the go. I buy them often for my lunches for work and they are the perfect snack to go with my sandwich also. And since I'm a sucker for anything jalapeño these are definitely my favorite flavor.
haven w.
haven w.
Savannah
Foodie Expert
I really did not like these and think they could do better, the jalapeno was yuck and the chips just gross, seriously eeew aand they could do better as a brand on these. Usually I love they're products but this one just didn't go over on family night!
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Jacksonville
The pringles stix are awesome!! They are the perfect solution for on-the-go or school lunches! The jalapeño flavor is perfect for my kiddos as it has good flavor, but is not overly spicy, i would definitely reccomend to anyone looking for an easy snack for their kiddos
Marin V.
Marin V.
Terrace Park, OH
Foodie Expert
original Pringles are the way to go. I do not like the sticks, because they take away from the Pringle experience! I bought these ones and I will not be buying them again, they were not Pringles but they were still good.
Samarra H.
Samarra H.
I love the jalapeño sticks. They have a little spice to them but they taste extremely good. They have wheat in them but I don't think there that healthy. This snack is inexpensive and taste really good I do recommend this product to people who like jalapeño foods.
Miriam J.
Miriam J.
Greenville
These chips are really good chips. They are not very healthy but they are such a good snack. I bought them at target. They are a good snack for after school and they aren't messy. I would recommend them to others.
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Lake isabella, CA
Foodie Expert
Yum! These are the perfect amount of spice & salt. Super affordable and great for a snack with lunch or anytime of day. Delicious and full of flavor! I wish they came in bigger packages. I would totally recommend these!
Rebekah F.
Rebekah F.
Milton , FL
I love the pretzel and the jalapeño combination. I had a field day trying to find them but I did at a dollar general and Walmart. Not so healthy but they are yummy. Great for a quick snack or on the go.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Boone, NC
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? I've heard mixed reviews on them