BY PRINGLES #66 in Crackers

Crispier cracker sticks 0 grams trans fat Less than 100 calories per pack Individually wrapped baked snack sticks see more...

• Are these any good? I've heard mixed reviews on them3 Answers
Ellen P.
I do not enjoy Pringle Stix. Though I like the jalapeno flavor I feel like Pringle Stix are way way greasier than their regular chips which I do not find greasy which is part of their appeal. So the flavor is there just the format is off for me and I would not buy again.
Tawdry S.
I love the Pringle sticks! They are mess free and perfect for on the go. I buy them often for my lunches for work and they are the perfect snack to go with my sandwich also. And since I'm a sucker for anything jalapeño these are definitely my favorite flavor.
Amber W.
Leesport, PA
I love packing this snack for my lunch. It has the perfect balance of spice. It is a good quick snack to eat. I love the way it tastes. I would recommend this product to others. The portion size is also a positive. Overall, it is an awesome snack for everyone.
Tyshawnda B.
Michigan
This is one of my favorite Pringles sticks yo snack on. I love the honey flavored taste of it. I love pringles anyways. There is nothing wrong about them. It's a good snack to take on the go for traveling.
Nena V.
Duncanville, TX
I absolutely love these things. They are so addicting. Although they are jalapeño flavor, they aren't spicy. It defiantly has lots of flavor in every bite. I only wish they were more in a single packet.
Adrian G.
Indianapolis
So soft! Makes your lips smell amazing too! Great price and great quality. 10/10 for sure! Got mine from cvs about a month ago and haven't quit using it! I love it and will continue to buy! Recommend!!
Chloe B.
These is amazing. They are spicy and are a great snack. They are very delicious. I am a repeat consumer, they are so good. It is like chips in stick form. I would recommend this to anyone who loves snacks.
Naomi E.
This are great for snacking on! I eat these while I'm usually studying or doing homework! They are a great light snack! They are delicious in flavor! I usually buy these from my local supermarket. I would definitely recommend these to other people that are wanting a great simple snack!
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Foodie Expert
Do you sticks taste absolutely amazing. The only thing I don't like is that they are very overpriced for what you get. There really is not a lot in the packages. They're good for kids but for adults I could personally sit down and eat a whole box of these myself in one sitting
Zoe G.
Jacksonville
The pringles stix are awesome!! They are the perfect solution for on-the-go or school lunches! The jalapeño flavor is perfect for my kiddos as it has good flavor, but is not overly spicy, i would definitely reccomend to anyone looking for an easy snack for their kiddos
Katie H.
Boone, NC
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? I've heard mixed reviews on them