BY PRINGLES

Crispier cracker sticks 0 grams trans fat Less than 100 calories per pack Individually wrapped baked snack sticks see more...

• Are these any good? I've heard mixed reviews on them3 Answers
haven w.
haven w.
Savannah
Foodie Expert
I really did not like these and think they could do better, the jalapeno was yuck and the chips just gross, seriously eeew aand they could do better as a brand on these. Usually I love they're products but this one just didn't go over on family night!
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Jacksonville
The pringles stix are awesome!! They are the perfect solution for on-the-go or school lunches! The jalapeño flavor is perfect for my kiddos as it has good flavor, but is not overly spicy, i would definitely reccomend to anyone looking for an easy snack for their kiddos
Marin V.
Marin V.
Terrace Park, OH
Foodie Expert
original Pringles are the way to go. I do not like the sticks, because they take away from the Pringle experience! I bought these ones and I will not be buying them again, they were not Pringles but they were still good.
Samarra H.
Samarra H.
I love the jalapeño sticks. They have a little spice to them but they taste extremely good. They have wheat in them but I don't think there that healthy. This snack is inexpensive and taste really good I do recommend this product to people who like jalapeño foods.
Rebekah F.
Rebekah F.
Milton
I love the pretzel and the jalapeño combination. I had a field day trying to find them but I did at a dollar general and Walmart. Not so healthy but they are yummy. Great for a quick snack or on the go.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
If you’re are looking for a small snack, this is a good go to. You can find this at any grocery store, I found it at Walmart. The spiciness of the jalapeño won’t over power your mouth. It’s probably not the healthiest option, however, great for if you’re hungry in the road and need a snack. I like it so I would recommend it.
tashawn w.
tashawn w.
Pringles Jalapeno Stix 10 pack. I have had this product before, but have had trouble finding it in the grocery story. The taste of the product was as expected,Very yummy and they very low in calories a yummy snack when your trying to stay in shape
Kylee M.
Kylee M.
great bite sized snack for almost any occasion! actually use to purchase these as snack in school. definitely would purchase multiple times. great individual packages. definitely recommend to just about anyone!
Cody R.
Cody R.
Columbia
These things are great snacks! Quick and easy to grab and go! All the flavors are there with an affordable price and enough in the package to share or divi up for your work lunches
Ashlyn P.
Ashlyn P.
these are honestly the best pringle snacks i think ive ever had. id eat the entire box of these (and other flavors). theyre perfect to just throw in your bag and go. i always have friends steal them from me.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Rockwell, NC
Are these any good? I've heard mixed reviews on them