BY PRINGLES

Pringles Stix got your tongue? Their crispy-crunchy texture will leave you speechless. Only "mmm...Yum!" will escape your lips because of the indescribably buttery sweet flavor baked right in. see more...

Bry-Lee l.
West branch
Were my favorite snack could eat them all day. Very great and appealing to your taste buds. Was a little in the expensive side but was a great flavor nothing like I'd expected it to be like. Would definitely buy and recommend to others. If you love a good snack. This is the snack for you.
Casey M.
Amory, Ms
This is one of my top 10 favorite snacks, the only thing I don't like is there's not enough but the are delicious!!!! I buy mine at Walmart most of the time or Fred's. I wish I had some right now
Tori S.
Smithfield
This is crazyyyyyyyy good! This snack is a personal favorite of mine and has me always crawling back. It's a household fave. It saves me tons of time too. I love to bake, but I don't have the time so instead I can just put a pack of these in my kids' lunches.
Cony P.
Martinsville, VA
This item is extremely great for snacking on when youre on the run or for work or school. The texture is great and small enough ao you wont really get your fingers dirty. I also often buy it when im babysitting to feed the kids some snacks and well also for myself.
Brittany S.
They were very good. I think kids would really like these. They were very salty. I would tell others to try these. I bought them at walmart. And also target. They were what I expected them to be. I think they were very good and yes I would tell others.
Jaz H.
Olathe, KS
Very pleasant taste, leaves you feeling full, and it is also great for a quick snack in between classes. On a college kid budget it is on the pricier side but you can always buy the great value kind because it tastes exactly the same. Go food yay!!!
Chris W.
Conneaut
These are a great treat or to pack in a lunch, they have great flavor. They are like a bread stick, but taste just like a cookie. Pringles makes all different kind of flavors. They are not healthy but better choice than regular chips or cookies etc.
Nathan F.
Dallas
Pringles...it's upsetting enough when I can't get my chubby hands in your original Pringles can but this is sacrilegious. Chips do not like sticks and this taste like s***. The seasoning is good but it's the texture that's just ugh...
Aubrie B.
Hartsville, SC
I know this is weird because why would pringles make sugar cookie sticks!! But they’re amazing! I’m addicted. They taste so good, I loved I.T and if you have a little sweet tooth, you’ll love these too!
Amanda W.
El Paso, TX
These are awesome for road trips- baskets to thank people like hard working nurse staff- easy to mail over seas to your favorite deployed military person. They are delicious and perfect for snacking
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
Where I can buy this I would like to try
José F.
Are those cookies? Or salty cookies?
Chanti D.
Roslindale, MA
Looks like a nice holiday treat to have out at my upcoming party. I am just nervous about the taste. Does anyone know how these taste? What would you compare them to?
Cindy M.
It is good? I like pringles
Samantha C.
Longwood, FL
Are they sugar cookie flavored chips? Or actual cookies? I'm confused. Also, where can I purchase these to try myself?