Pringles® Baked Stix Spicy Mustard uploaded by GLORIA B.

BY PRINGLES

Baked Crispy Stix Spicy Mustard.

• This sounds good, how does this taste? Where can you find...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy Pringles spicy mustard stix2 Answers
  • No they are not at Walmart anymore. I live near Spokane,W...2 Answers
Amy E.
Chatsworth
I tried them and I'm pretty sure that a lot of people might like them my older son's like them but to me I don't like them I don't think but they are handy to take along with you for snacks and I just don't like the ingredients I guess I like the shades of them they're very affordable not too expensive to take for snacks and stuff if you or your children
Kin K.
Louisburg
These are the only things like it they are AMAZING the flavors are great I didn't know what to expect the first time I've tried them I would highly recommend them there the only con I have is that the packs are so little and I would hope to see them in big bags in the future
Grace B.
clarkston
Pringles mustard is a little over powering my mouth. It’s just leaves a very bad aftertaste and I’m not very good for my opinion. I do not like the park very much so I have not bought it in a long time because of it.
Brittany R.
W Valley City, UT
Mustard? Yes please. My kids love these things. Just keep them in glove box, toss them in the lunch box. I keep some in my desk at work. I don't know about the dietary facts.. but it's a snack, not a meal. I usually buy a few different flavors at Wal-Mart every other week!
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Soooo good. These are my favorite snacks. I first tried these in middle school. A kid didn't want them so he gave them to me. I'm glad he did because now I'm obsessed. Only downside is the price. I can't find them in singles so I had to buy variety packs. This is my favorite flavor though.
Sara T.
Pringles Stix are good in any flavor! I was skeptical about the Spivey mustard flavor but they were just as delicious as the rest. I was not disappointed. They are easy to grab when in a hurry and make for a perfect snack anytime of the day. They are my go to.
Alison T.
Troy, NY
They remind me of the shoe string potato chips that were sold in a huge can. They were okay but a little flavorless.  Bought at Sam's club in a value pack. A little over priced for the amount you receive. Perhaps more flavors would do the trick.
Red M.
Jacksonville
Did not like the taste not sure if it was the flavor choice or the actual stick. Will not buy again. Ended up going to waste the children wouldn’t even eat them.
Taylor H.
Okay, I'm going to be honest, I find these to be very gross. The moment I opened the package the smell was nauseating, and it gets even worse when you bite into one. Now, I'm not bashing on Pringles, I love Pringles as much as the next girl. BUT, this particular product I am not a fan of.
Samantha M.
orlando
Delish !!!!!! I love it so much
I love all Pringles ! Very affordable! Anyone and everyone should get it , super delish
And honestly healthier than a lot of other products ! I do receding this product
Where can I buy Pringles spicy mustard stix
I want to buy spicy mustard stix's. Where can I buy them. JW
Cheney, WA
No they are not at Walmart anymore. I live near Spokane,WA and none of the walmarts here sell them anymore
SoNice T.
This sounds good, how does this taste? Where can you find this?