Pringles® Baked Stix Spicy Mustard uploaded by GLORIA B.

BY PRINGLES

Baked Crispy Stix Spicy Mustard.

• This sounds good, how does this taste? Where can you find...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy Pringles spicy mustard stix2 Answers
  • No they are not at Walmart anymore. I live near Spokane,W...2 Answers
Kin K.
Louisburg
These are the only things like it they are AMAZING the flavors are great I didn't know what to expect the first time I've tried them I would highly recommend them there the only con I have is that the packs are so little and I would hope to see them in big bags in the future
Grace B.
clarkston
Pringles mustard is a little over powering my mouth. It’s just leaves a very bad aftertaste and I’m not very good for my opinion. I do not like the park very much so I have not bought it in a long time because of it.
Red M.
Jacksonville
Did not like the taste not sure if it was the flavor choice or the actual stick. Will not buy again. Ended up going to waste the children wouldn’t even eat them.
Taylor H.
Okay, I'm going to be honest, I find these to be very gross. The moment I opened the package the smell was nauseating, and it gets even worse when you bite into one. Now, I'm not bashing on Pringles, I love Pringles as much as the next girl. BUT, this particular product I am not a fan of.
Samantha M.
orlando
Delish !!!!!! I love it so much
I love all Pringles ! Very affordable! Anyone and everyone should get it , super delish
And honestly healthier than a lot of other products ! I do receding this product
Amy E.
Chatsworth
I tried them and I'm pretty sure that a lot of people might like them my older son's like them but to me I don't like them I don't think but they are handy to take along with you for snacks and I just don't like the ingredients I guess I like the shades of them they're very affordable not too expensive to take for snacks and stuff if you or your children
Hannah L.
Livingston, LA
Great snack for on the go. I carry them to work with me and when I’m driving in the car. Amazing flavor and super delicious! I will definitely continue to purchase and I highly recommend to others !
Miranda P.
Mason, OH
Pringles are just great in general 🤣 all these flavors they have came out with make them that much better! My mouth is watering just thinking about them 😩😂 theres not a pringle type that I've tried & didn't like & these are one of the best! If you like honey mustard & spicy food you will definitely love these!
Sara T.
Pringles Stix are good in any flavor! I was skeptical about the Spivey mustard flavor but they were just as delicious as the rest. I was not disappointed. They are easy to grab when in a hurry and make for a perfect snack anytime of the day. They are my go to.
Ashley R.
Tulare , CA
Omg these things are my obsession! I eat them all the time and I love they have the pizza flavored ones for my kids so they leave mine alone. I wish the packaging had more in it or was bigger cause I go through these 2 a week sometimes more sadly lol.
Cheney, WA
No they are not at Walmart anymore. I live near Spokane,WA and none of the walmarts here sell them anymore
I want to buy spicy mustard stix's. Where can I buy them. JW
Where can I buy Pringles spicy mustard stix
SoNice T.
This sounds good, how does this taste? Where can you find this?