BY PRINGLES

It seems a little obvious – pizza flavor in a snack cracker. But then you try it, and wow. It’’s tasty … and crispy … and fun. Because STIX aren’t just any pizza-flavored snack crackers – they’re the ones you can spread out on a plate and play pick-up sticks with.Available in 8 count, 70 count and flow wrap.

Erica N.
Astoria
Pizza stix have been my favorite snack since I was in elementary school and I’m almost in college so that’s a long time. It’s so hard to explain how great they are I would just say go out there and get you a box but what can say is that I wish they made these into a BIG bag of chips
Anna T.
Albertville, AL
This is really great snack food. It is not that high in calories. If you like salty and spicy, then this is the product for you! I could eat them all day long. It doesn't taste like pizza though, even though it called "pizza flavored". I recommend this product to anyone that likes salty snacks.
Mindi E.
Tyler
Perfect for on the go! I get these for road trips, or just to keep in the car for after school for my kids! They're an easy grab and go snack! The pizza ones are they're favorite! The price isn't to bad either for the amount that you get in a box! And they aren't messy at all!
Brianna M.
I used to eat these all the time as a kid! I still love them now! They do have a funny smell when you open the package but you'll get used to it. Very good flavor! I would definitely recommend to others!
Missy V.
My daughter is like addicted to these. I don't buy them too often but if we do have them my daughter is always trying to snack on these. I think the flavor is really strong but they kind of do really taste like pizza.
Heather L.
These are so delicious my whole family loves them. I first purchased them at Walmart. I was highly impressed they were all gone with in a few days . I purchase them whenever I see them while at the store I recommend others try them
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
I didn't really like these and they are pricey. I figured for as small as they are they would be a little less expensive. They aren't very healthy for you and they just weren't what I expected. I wouldn't recommend these.
Courtney C.
these are sooo good. the flavor is really good. and these are easy packs to eat on the go. i take them with me to eat on car trips and even to school. they are a good price for a great snack, i definitely recommend
Melissa L.
These little sticks are addicting. They're not really healthy but a plus of this is the portioned out packaging to stop endless snacking. I loved the flavor of these and that they're easily portable.
Jessica C.
I was shown these a couple years ago, and have loved them ever since. I buy them for my son now also for his lunch for school. It's an easy snack to pack. Very delicious. Would like for there to be just as many flavors as the regular Pringle chips would make it better.