BY PRINGLES

Honey doesn’t get its fair share of attention in the snack world. It’s usually stuck with crackers that look like bears. But we’re standing up for the taste of honey. It’s good, and that’s what matters. Also, there’s no law that says that snack crackers have to be buttery. But there should be.Available in 8 count, 30 count, 70 count and flow wrap.

Mandi S.
Theodore, AL
My children and I absolutely love Pringles Baked Crisp Honey Butter Stix! The first time we tired them, we ate the whole box in one night. The sweet honey butter taste is so very tasty and crispiness just keeps you going back for more. It's also great to put in your child's backpack for school lunch, snack, or for any after-school activities. They are very lightweight, take up very little space, and are easy to grab and go. The only thing we don't like is that we wish there were more in a pack! If you like the taste of sweet honey butter and like a crispy snack, you definitely want to buy the Pringles Baked Crispy Honey Butter Stix. Promise you will love them!
Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
These are a household favorite of ours! One of those food items you could sit and eat several of without feeling the need to stop. The stock itself has a sweet honey flavor to it, added with the peanut butter it satisfies any sweets craving you had plus it has protein.
Jenny S.
Coal Valley, IL
These things are terrible!  My family loves most of what the Pringles line has to offer, so we were thrilled to buy a pack of these honey butter sticks.  They are crunchy, sweet an salty, which usually makes for an easy to please snack in my home.  The sweet doesn't taste like honey at all and the aftertaste is not pleasant.  There are much better options provided by Pringles and we will stick to the chips!
Alex M.
Lehi, UT
These stix are so delicious, and addictive! There are quite a few in each little package, and they make a perfect snack! The honey flavor is so perfect—sweet without being heavy on the sugar.
Kabree A.
Columbia
I used to eat these as a kid for snack and it was really good. You could really taste the honey flavor but i could've eat a lot at one time. I haven't  purchased it since then just because it  appeals  more to children, it's easier to eat and less mess for them to make or food to waste. If you have toddlers or early school age kids this is a good lunch idea.
Tessa P.
Jonesville, VA
We purchase the Pringles stix for my oldest daughter to take to lunch. We ma or may not sneak a pack as well because they are so good! Packaging is individual, so no worries about getting stale or spilling the entire bag. The honey flavor it’s great because it’s a little salty & a little sweet all in one. Tasty product! Kid approved as well!
Jenna C.
These are so addicting! I didn't think i'd be a fan, but oh man was I wrong! I am so glad these come in individual packs, they are great for portion control and on the go snacking. The perfect amount of sweet to salty. Try these if you are looking for something different and a little more fun. They remind me a little bit of Pocky, except the very much Americanized version.
Autumn B.
St. Charles
The Pringle sticks are thin and taste really good. It is like a normal Pringle but better. It taste just like honey and butter and it is reasonably priced as well. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Emma J.
Hamilton
Omg this is the best thing that has ever happened to me! If you have kids you’ll agree with me about that too, this snack is so convenient fir my kids school lunch and they just love them so much! I can’t believe I didn’t find these earlier! I totally recommend this snack  especially if you have kids !
Justin E.
I recently had these at my brothers house, while babysitting my niece. She LOVES them and wanted to share with me. While I was grateful, I couldn't believe that my beloved Pringles was making stale bread sticks now. Pringles, do us all a favor and just stick to chips. Don't ruin a good thing!
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I have been looking for healthier snacking options. What do you think of these? What do they taste like?