BY PRINGLES

Honey doesn’t get its fair share of attention in the snack world. It’s usually stuck with crackers that look like bears. But we’re standing up for the taste of honey. It’s good, and that’s what matters. Also, there’s no law that says that snack crackers have to be buttery. But there should be.Available in 8 count, 30 count, 70 count and flow wrap.

Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
These are a household favorite of ours! One of those food items you could sit and eat several of without feeling the need to stop. The stock itself has a sweet honey flavor to it, added with the peanut butter it satisfies any sweets craving you had plus it has protein.
Jenny S.
Coal Valley, IL
These things are terrible!  My family loves most of what the Pringles line has to offer, so we were thrilled to buy a pack of these honey butter sticks.  They are crunchy, sweet an salty, which usually makes for an easy to please snack in my home.  The sweet doesn't taste like honey at all and the aftertaste is not pleasant.  There are much better options provided by Pringles and we will stick to the chips!
Alex M.
Lehi, UT
These stix are so delicious, and addictive! There are quite a few in each little package, and they make a perfect snack! The honey flavor is so perfect—sweet without being heavy on the sugar.
Jenna C.
These are so addicting! I didn't think i'd be a fan, but oh man was I wrong! I am so glad these come in individual packs, they are great for portion control and on the go snacking. The perfect amount of sweet to salty. Try these if you are looking for something different and a little more fun. They remind me a little bit of Pocky, except the very much Americanized version.
Justin E.
I recently had these at my brothers house, while babysitting my niece. She LOVES them and wanted to share with me. While I was grateful, I couldn't believe that my beloved Pringles was making stale bread sticks now. Pringles, do us all a favor and just stick to chips. Don't ruin a good thing!
Leshall S.
Astoria
My kids like Pocky, so I decided to buy these to try because they looked similar. They are a different kind of cracker than Pocky. They taste like crispy sweet cracker sticks. There is not much in the package and it really isn't a snack I could eat like tuna and crackers or coffee and cookies. One possibility would be to use them in food decoration.
Delaney R.
Port Angeles, WA
This are super yummy! I love this if you’re wanting a sweet but savory snack. I would have this all the time when I was in school and they were a perfect way to satisfy that snack craving. I would certainly recommend to someone if they don’t necessarily want to eat greasy chips as a salty snack.
Kendall M.
Johnstown, PA
These are SO good. One of my go-to things when I feel like snacking! You can pretty much find them in every grocery store which is very convenient. Only downfall-- I wish there was more in the package! They are so addicting that the amount in there doesn't satisfy me and leaves me wanting more!
Kiara W.
Memphis, TN
I have been buying this product for years. They are so good. You will go through a whole bag before you know it. They are sweet and easy to eat. I have no cons about this particular product. Buy them and try them out for yourself I promise they will become a household must.
Rahnee W.
Cleveland, TN
I absolutely love these stix. They are so tasty and the closest resemblance you can find to having some freshly baked bread with honey butter at for favorite chain restaurant.
Does anyone know where I can find these I’ve been looking everywhere?!?!?😩
Macaila M.
Does anyone enjoy these? I do. I can't find them anywhere anymore does anyone know where I can find them?
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I have been looking for healthier snacking options. What do you think of these? What do they taste like?