Pringles® Bacon Potato Crisps uploaded by sara n.Pringles® Bacon Potato Crisps uploaded by Zarmeshaa R.

BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pop open a can of Pringles Bacon and make snack time more fun with the delicious bacon flavor and satisfying crunch of the original stackable potato crisps.

☀️emma g.
Pinson
Angles are so good and so feeling. Not a bad price for these chips. You can get them everywhere. Many people I know it is chips including me. I will definitely be purchasing this product again they have many different flavors. That means many options to choose from. Great product and great packaging.
Deanna M.
El Paso, TX
My Whole family love Pringles they are delicious. My kids especially because they come in all different flavors and sixes, they also just like to play with them to make the duck mouth lol . My husband and I love them because of the packaging we are always on the go and Pringles can guys in your cup holder and is very sturdy which mean no mess and they come with the closing lid to store away
Megan B.
The original pringle chips are my favorite flavor. These chips are easy to eat and very light weight and delicious. They also aren't super overly salty or oily, they taste great! Pringles has a flavor for everyone and anyone. The canister is also very portable, they also come in small serving size pacs that are easy to throw in your bag when on the go and the chips never get squished.
Katie G.
Middletown
They say bacon, but like most other 'bacon flavored' products that don't contain ACTUAL pieces of bacon.. these mostly just taste like smoke flavor.  If you like bacon flavored things and you like Pringles, you'll probably like these.  Past that, they're really nothing special.  I'd still rather have the old school bacon flavored MikeSells chips.
Brianna P.
Elizabeth, NJ
I’ve always loved these as a kid and still love them now. Although they aren’t the best to eat they re a great “to go” snack as well as very delicious. The different amounts of flavors make it probably the greatest product as well. Not having to buy a chip that gives you only 50% of chips and 50% of air, you’re getting your money worth for these.
Catherine K.
Elk Grove
Love Pringles!! Love the flavors and of course the canister. Love how you can eat a few and save the rest for later without having to worry about the rest of the chips going stale. The price is also reasonable and perfect for road trips. You don't have to worry about it spilling all over your car because the canister fits your cup holser.
Kaitlyn😈 h.
Pringles are my all time favorite, i just got braces on so i can't eat chips right now, which sucks. The pringles met my expectations when i tried them, i didn't expect them to taste exactly like bacon, but they sure where close to the taste. They are very cheap and can basically buy them anywhere, which its good, pringles are a good snack.
💕Samantha D.
Once you ooo you can’t stop is the perfect saying for these chips .... it’s so delicious and the taste of bacon adds more flavor .. I really was impressed and happy I chose this flavor I defiantly want everyone to try this if your a bacon fan
Neath s.
Apple Valley, MN
One of my go-to potato chips. I really like the texture and the taste. Always feel guilty about eating junk food but this potato chips just make me forget about all of that. I love it so much that I bought it at least once a week. My parents don't like it that much but it taste so good, I just can't help it!!!
Donna M.
DeRidder
Cant go wrong with Pringles, I love that the can keeps the chips whole and doesnt allow them to be smashed to bits. I dont have any Cons on the product, as all the flavors are always good. The value is really good, you get a lot of product in that littel can, I pack it in my kids and husbands lunches