BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePrincipal Secret
Reclaim Revolutionary Day Cream w/SPF 15

Principal Secret Reclaim Revolutionary Day Cream w/SPF 15

by Principal Secret

How does this product work? And where can i find it? I want to buy it but first i want other people's opinions.
How much is it and where can i find it?
Start your review of Principal Secret Reclaim Revolutionary Day Cream w/SPF 15!
How would you rate this product?
Principal S.
Principal Secret Reclaim Revolutionary Day Cream w/SPF 15 uploaded by Principal S.
The perfect way to hydrate and help protect your skin every day, while helping to decrease the appearance of facial lines. This remarkable formula helps to improve the appearance of vertical frown lines and wrinkles. It's like giving a whole new boost to the look of aging skin!Principal Secret Reclaim Revolutionary Day Cream w/SPF 15
Jessie L.
El Dorado, AR
This stuff is amazing. I love that it has spf in it. It keeps my skin feeling so hydrated without feeling oily.
Pat H.
Torrington, CT
Love this been using for years!! Love the moist feeling it gives my skin and it has 15 spf!
Alice M.
Missouri City, TX
Love this cream. Adore the brightness and moisturize it gives. Definitely worth it
Amanda Y.
Portsmouth, OH
Principal Secret Reclaim Revolutionary Day Cream w/SPF 15 uploaded by Amanda Y.
Principal Secret Reclaim Revolutionary Day Cream w/SPF 15 uploaded by Amanda Y.
My grandma gave me this, it's been used so much that the name has been rubbed off. It smells like a moisturizer with spf. Its white that turns clear, you rub it in down your neck and chin. I like it.
Cecilia M.
Bs.As
Es muy Buena La Recomiendoo jakaiai aiao alaksksjs si jskskw bsvusuib sjbskksj susbjsu
Paige S.
Cobden
I use this before I do my make up. I use this cream and then my primer. I find my face it more refreshed and my make up stays on longer