Princess Cruises

What sort of things are included with the package? Is it worth the money?
How was the service? I especially want to know how it was for those who are disabled. ~jessnherguys~
How is this cruise I've only gone on carnival cruise?
Start your review of Princess Cruises!
3 years ago
It's a nice cruise line. It has a kids club that I loved and decently priced. I was not impressed with the food. If something looked good is was gross. If it looked gross it was good. Not one of my favorite cruise lines.
a year agoStockton,ca
The cruises I went to was amazing I loot so much and can’t wait until I go again .my experience with customer services was amazing they treat you well I know I am going back again soon 😂 overall this cruises is amazing
2 years agoCanton, GA
I took this cruise line a while back. What an amazing time. The staff was amazing. The food was plentiful and wonderful. The boat itself was gorgeous. A lot to do. You will never have to find anything to do on this ship.
3 years agoCovina, CA
Beautiful ships with some of the best amenities available. Ships are very well maintained. Crew members go out of their way to accommodate your needs. Fares are reasonable and they have great destinations available.
3 years ago
You get the best with princess cruise line. Really great food at even just the buffets and staff is accommodating. There are always great shows they put on as well.
3 years agoTimmonsville, SC
We used princess cruise lines when we did our Alaskan cruise out of Seattle. It was amazing. The service was A+ , the ship was A+, and the scenery was breath taking
3 years agoNEW YORK, NY
Love this cruise line! The ships are all really nice and well maintained, plus the staff are super friendly. Have always had an amazing time cruising with Princess.
2 years agoJersey City, NJ
GREAT cruise line, probably my favorite. Great food, rooms, ship layout, staff and amenities. Was very impressed with it all. I would be happy to cruise with them again. And being the girly girl I am, I love the name!
5 years agoWadsworth, OH
We love the Princess line, and the Panama Canal trip is next on my wish list. I trust Princess with our future cruise experiences because they have delivered the best service and professionalism we have experienced.
a year agoTampa, FL
This cruise line is great, just feels like its not very kid friendly. Their customer service and food was good on the other hand and there are good activities and show on the ships. Overall I was satisfied.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...