BY PRINCELLA #76 in Vegetables

Princella® Cut Sweet Potatoes.
America's leading sweet potato!
Cut yams in light syrup.
Per 2/3 cup serving.
160 calories.
1g total fat, 2% DV.
35mg sodium, 2% DV.
17g sugars. see more...

TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
These used to be easy to find in our local grocery stores but now they are more difficult to find where I live. I liked them because the sweet potatoes are firm even though canned so that allows me to use them in a variety of ways for Thanksgiving or Christmas. They are sweet but not overly so which allows me to add my own flavoring which includes cinnamon and basil.
Cynthia S.
This is a must have in my house for Thanksgiving along with a bag of mini marshmallows on top. My plate is never complete without these. They taste super sweet but hearty at the same time and even if nobody else around likes them, I will still be making them and I will eat them all by myself.
Amber R.
Victorville, CA
These sweet potatoes are the ONLY ones I will ever use. I make my famous whipped sweet potato bake every year by request from my entire family and friends. Can't have Thanksgivng or Christmas without them
Kei H.
Thanksgiving this was used every year with marshmallows and cinnamon and wverything else does not matter who mad it it just was made
Melissa S.
Buckeye, AZ
Buy these yams every year!! They are the best and my family loves them!! I too with brown sugar, pineapple slices and marshmallows!!
Kary M.
Indio, CA
This is what i use every year for the holidays. It wouldn't be the same without the candied yams (or are these sweet potatoes? )
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite canned brands of sweet potatoes I use them during the holidays for candied yams mmm:)
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
How to do these compare to Bruce's yams? My local market is sold out of Bruce's always at this time of year and I didn't have the chance to purchase them yet. However, they do sell this brand so I was just wondering if they are just as good or do I need to drive to another store and purchase Bruce's yams?
Whitney W.
Post Falls, ID
What is your favorite way of cooking canned sweet potatoes?
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Are these sweet potatoes good for just baking or are they good to use in a casserole?
Kelly G.
Indio, CA
Are these the best ones for a quick sweet potato side dish for Thanksgiving?
Emily M.
What are your favorite recipes with these for thanksgiving?! I want to see if I can make something new this year :)

back