BY PRINCE

Prince® Spaghetti Simply Perfect Pasta™.
Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Michelle L.
This is a good brand to buy and use when you are making spaghetti. It does not stick to each other. It easy to cook. Taste wonderful with sauce and meatballs. I box feeds an average family for dinner.
Crystal B.
I use this pasta a lot. It is an inexpensive way to make a fantastic meal for a large group. The pasta isn't too starchy, nor does it break down too much when boiled. Also, I don't find that it sticks together too much.
Tori P.
This pasta is pretty inexpensive which is good since I find a lot of pastas are pretty similar. Price is a big determining factor. It's yummy and I've never had a problem with it!
Logan L.
Since my boyfriend only really eats pasta smothered in cheese or cheese pizza we have tried a lot of spaghetti! This stuff is one of our favorites!
Haleigh B.
Pasta is pasta to me. I'll buy this brand and have before, but honestly I usually by the hannaford or generic brand. It's just as delicious I think
Aya S.
Redwood City, CA
This is good pasta. My daughter and I eat it a lot. I can usually find it priced similar to other brands as well.
Kayla R.
East Boston, MA
Love it i do spaguetty with meatball omg i love it i can do with shwin an chiken Alfredo is good do
Juli P.
This pasta is very reasonably priced. And it tastes great. Perfect for spaghetti