BY PRINCE

Prince® Penne Rigate Simply Perfect Pasta™.
Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Channon D.
My family always used this brand growing up. He would always come home and say "It's Prince spaghetti Night!" It's delicious any way you make it. Alfredo is awesome, American chop suey is amazing. You name it its delicious.
Tiffany J.
I LOVE LOVW LOVE LOVE any type of pasta! Tastes the same to me, haha. Doesn't really compare, bought it at a grocery store. Great value definitely it pricey at all. I'd definitely recommend to many others!
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Prince is my go to pasta brand. And my favorite type of pasta is Penne! I buy at local grocery stores and they are wickedly inexpensive. On top of that - they are usually on sale as well. Overall, I will forever be satisfied with this item.
Karla C.
Millville , NJ
This pasta has a great taste and texture. It's not very expensive so I use it all the time. Their pasta for lasagna is great! I will continue using this brand!
Daniella S.
Love penne pasta with a good sauce add some onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, garlic, hot links or sausage of your liking ugh my families favorite!
Amy S.
Florence, CO
Always cooks up well. Moderately priced. A good value for your family. I use about a whole box, depending on the variety, for my family of 4.
Caridad H.
Lancaster, PA
Great taste! This pasta always brings great flavor my family and I really enjoy it plus it's super easy to find at any supermarket.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Really good pasta noodles I always make it good in spaghetti too and other pastas really yummy and good sales on these to
Lilly A.
My favorite brand. I use this Every time I make pasta or baked pasta. Easy to make, comes out just right Every time.
Brenna S.
My go to! Only brand of pasta I like to buy. To me it boils so well and it always tadtes great at dinner time.
Alexa C.