Prince of Persia Video Game

by Prince of Persia

Which console is your favorite to play Prince of Persia on?
Which Prince of Persia game is your favorite?
Start your review of Prince of Persia Video Game!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley W.
I didn't really enjoy this installment of the P.O.P. series. The game seemed a little too easy for my liking. My least favorite of the series for sure.
Anthony R.
Purchased for Xbox 360 and PC. Although it was a good game with great art direction, it does not hold a candle to the originals.
Bonie B.
Milwaukee, WI
This game starts out easy, but gradually it begins to get harder. This is more of a strategic game, so if you're into that then this is the game for you. The graphics for the game aren't that bad for the time it was made in :). I do like the storyline though.
Heather F.
rocky ford, CO
The Prince of Persia is an awesome video game. Graphical with amazing maneuvering through each level.
Julia S.
I've never been a fan of seriously violent video games, which is (oddly enough) why I decided to buy this. What violence does occur is usually against shadowy creatures, in which a beautiful restoration of the land follow after it's defeat (in a style that reminds many of the game Okami.) Along with the fact that you're generally not required to even defeat non-boss enemies helps. The graphics are so beautifully detailed, that many might not even notice it's cell shaded. The the amazing, but easily pulled off acrobats make things flow nicely with it. The whole world of the game opens up to the player in large, uninterrupted sections at a time, that can be completed in any order. Making exploring and 100% completion much more interesting. Now in this game, a game over is pretty much impossible as your partner will save you from every fall or final blow with no limit. Though Xbox's achievements discourage it's overuse. This can be both a good and bad thing. On one hand, it might not appeal to those simply looking for a challenge, but on the other hand; this allows you to play a game fully without fear and may therefore be greatly more appealing to less experienced players wanting to explore into the more popular franchises. As far as character designs go, they look nice, but seem to lack a matching personality (mostly the unnamed, non-royal "Prince".) His look screams powerful and mysterious, and while that's true; he's pretty much the class clown of the game. Though you grow to love these two main characters, as they're all you got in that lonely land. Some bigger complaints of mine with this game though, include problems with the story/dialogue and file saving system. Most dialogue has to be triggered with a button pressed as you move through different areas, at the cue of a small icon in the corner. While this allows you to play uninterrupted, it also makes it easy to miss important plot points and some witty banter. The game save files I personally found annoying, as each file can easily be duplicated or overwritten unintentionally with a slight tap off the controller. Also, details of each file are difficult if not impossible to individually delete (as far as I can tell), and provide very limited and unhelpful details. But it's pro is that this system makes saving a very quick process. Other then that, you often have difficult to work with camera angles, as the camera feels you should be looking at this from it's choice of view, not yours. I don't consider this extremely problematic though, as it's usually right. Overall, this game has become so cheap (especially used) that there's little to no reason not to add it to your gaming collection. A decent, very inexpensive game.
Sara G.
That's all it is. Good story and alright game play. Frustrating controls/camera angles at times. Try your best to not break your remote and remember sweetie, it's not you it's the horrid camera angle.
Amanda F.
My favorite PC game, I like the "parkour" style exploring, and collecting the glowing orbs of awesome. Sometimes the bosses are frustrating, but the scenery is amazingly beautiful
Jade W.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I was obsessed with this game! When I transferred from xbox to playstation, I was sad that it came to and end. I have yet to play/hear of it coming to playstation but would love to replay this. This was one of the first games that got me into gaming. I loved the series and how challenging it was to play. Very strategic and the storyline was great.
Nevena V.
Heh, this can be a very fun game if you keep in mind that you will be frustrated at times. It's not the easiest there is so think strategically! It's about figuring things out just as it's about fighting them. I think anyone who enjoys games will like this one.
Jeremy H.
I really enjoyed this game. I played it several time through and still enjoyed it each time.