BY PRINCE OF PEACE

Prince of Peace Organic Oolong Tea Description: USDA Organic Also Known as Wu Long Tea Oolong Tea (also known as Wu Long tea) is from the Anxi District of Fujian, China, which is named as The Medical Village of Oolong Tea. Oolong is semi-fermented, combining the best qualities of black and green teas. Prince of Peace Oolong Tea is completely hand pick, delightedly aromatic with a mild flavor and bright golden color. It also offers a large number of health benefits with a history of use dating back 1,000 years. Prince of Peace Organic Oolong Teas is grown in certified organic tea plantations in China. At Prince of Peace, we regularly get calls from many customers. Brew yourself up a cup and enjoy the rich taste of this tea as well as a cupful Oolong's health benefits. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Prince of Peace Organic Oolong Tea Directions Place one tea bag in a 6 fl.oz cup add boiling water and let it steep for 3-5 minutes before drinking. Sweeten to taste. Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Cup Servings Per Container: 20 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 0 * Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g * Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 0 g 0% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 0 g * Protein 0 g * *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Organic oolong tea leaves. • 100% Organic Oolong Tea Leaves see more...

Karinha M.
Doral, FL
This is the best tea ever, its so tasty. I personally drink the tea with lemon and honey. it detox you so well i find it that it helps a lot with weight management. it just makes me feel overall so great.
Jasmine P.
Tampa, FL
I purchased the 100 bag box and amazon and I can honestly say this is one of the best teas I have ever tasted. Its great for weight loss, detox, and energy. It tastes great hot or cold with a little honey or sugar.
Sanu K.
I got this from the Chinese market. I like the taste. It's light and it's a good way to start the day. I like to use the bag for two cups at least. You are getting good tea for a cheap price.
Leslie M.
This tea is wonderful, when I drink it I feel like I am having a sit down meal with flavorful tea at an Asian restaurant. Love it!
Sarah R.
denver
I LOVE my oolong tea and this is the best flavor and brand I have ever had. Period. Amazing price and great quality.
Sochie G.
Folsom, CA
I love the simplicity of oolong tea! And it is amazing for your skin. I drink this every morning!
Kathy H.
Oolong Tea is is the best! It's so flavorful that I never even need to add sugar to it.
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
What's this oolong tea good for??