BY PRINCE OF PEACE

Prince of Peace Organic Green Tea Description: 100% USDA organic. Green Tea has been known for thousands of years to offer a large number of health benefits. Our young tender 100% organic green tea is freshly harvested; the leaves are then gently washed, steamed, rolled and dried to retain their delicate flavor and aroma. Green tea is known for its antioxidant properties which can aid in combating free radicals that can cause cell damage. Recent scientific research has investigated green tea's benefits toward maintaining cardiovascular health, strong immunity and proper cellular tissue growth. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Prince of Peace Organic Green Tea Directions Place one tea bag in a 6 fl. oz. cup, add boiling water and let steep for 3-5 minutes before drinking. Sweeten to taste. Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Tea Bag (Makes 6 fl oz Prepared) Servings Per Container: 100 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value 100% Organic Green Tea Leaves 2000 mg * *Daily value not established. • Organic Green Tea Leaves. see more...

Buy on Puritan...
Stuart K.
Grandview, MO
A delicious green tea experience!
Let me be honest... I have never been a big fan of tea. I have always been a morning coffee drinker and never developed a taste for tea (although I will say that some of the coffee I have drank at the office might be considered a type of tea due to how terribly weak it's brewed sometimes). Being a coffee drinker I know that different brands and roasts of coffee present different qualities and a wide range of experiences. I wanted to give tea a fair shake, so I experimented with some tea at Teavana. Everything I was exposed to there was not my cup of tea ;-) Due to some health issues I had to give up coffee for a season, but I wanted something hot to drink in the morning. I decided to give tea a try again and decided to do my research. I discovered Prince of Peace tea and was impressed with all of the positive reviews and how affordable it was. I decided to give it a try and was completely surprised at how enjoyable it was. This tea doesn't have the nasty tart aftertaste that most bagged teas have. It is so smooth and mild. I love drinking mine with one packet of Stevia. Delicious. If you are not a tea drinker, but want an enjoyable tea experience then get Prince of Peace tea.
Elena Q.
Fayetteville, NC
Love this brand! It has a stronger taste to it than your regular food lion brand green teas but it's so good. Cut up a slice of lemon and let it sit inside. Drink a cup every morning and helps me get motivated for the day.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
I really hated this tea. Normally I can stomach tea even if I don't like it, but this one was just TOO bitter no matter how lightly I brewed it. It was just bad. I would suggest going to an Asian market for your green tea needs or buy organic green tea from your local supermarket.
christina r.
When brewed properly this is a good everyday table green tea. (Two or three inutes bre tops.) I usually find it at bulk or discount food sources. We had green tea recommended for dietary purposes, and this was at the right price to have it daily.
Kasey C.
Weehawken, NJ
Has a much better taste than some of the green teas bagged by the more we'll-known brands (lipton, luzianne,etc) Has a fresh, grassy flavor; nice to make as an iced tea with mint and honey or your favorite sweetener
Shannon P.
Naples, NY
Review for: 20 Tea more...
I drink Green tea all day long! I love antioxidant properties and the fact that is helps to boost my metabolism, hopefully ;) <3 it!!!
RAQUEL S.
Somerton, AZ
This tea is great. Can be made to drink hot or cold. We use this as a base and add flavors to it. Clean taste
Nancy p.
Yardley, PA
My favorite green tea brand. I get a box of 100 bags for $4 in Chinatown. Flavorful but not overwhelming.