Prince of Peace Oolong Tea 100 Tea Bags uploaded by Sisanda M.Prince of Peace Oolong Tea 100 Tea Bags uploaded by Sisanda M.

BY PRINCE OF PEACE

Prince of Peace Oolong Tea Description: 100% Natural Oolong Tea is from the Anxi District of Fujian, China, which is named as The Magical Village of Oolong Tea. Oolong is semi-fermented, combining the best qualities of black and green teas. Prince of peace Oolong Tea is completely hand pick, delightly aromatic with a mild flavor and bright golden color. It also offers a large number of health benefits with a history of use dating back 1,000 years. One of the active ingredients in Oolong Tea is polyphenol catechins, which has proven antioxidant properties. Antioxidants combat free radicals which can cause cell damage by taming free radicals, antioxidants help the body maintain its natural good health and enhance immune functions. The healthful effects of drinking green tea are numerous. Recent scientific scrutiny of green tea's befefits has been particularly evident in researching how it lowers risks for cardiovascular disease. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Prince of Peace Oolong Tea Directions Place one tea bag in a 6 fl oz cup, add boiling water and let it steep for 3-5 minutes before drinking. Sweeten to taste - we recommend honey! Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Tea Bag (2 g) Servings Per Container: 100 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Young Oolong Tea Leaves 2000 mg * *Daily value not established. see more...

Mayra V.
$12 for this tea? I only paid around $8 at my Oriental store for a 100 pack of tea. I enjoy the tea every morning at work. All the health benefits that this tea provides are just a plus because I it's delicious. I drink it without any sweetener because it's yummy on its own.
Arlene Y.
I also am a lover of tea !! I saw information on TV about Oolong tea and had to try it ! With continual use, I find I feel calmer and have more energy for the day. I recommend this for anyone. It's a combination of black and green teas. Try it !!
Jessica F.
Hollywood, FL
Price of peace tea has always been a brand I could rely on to provide me with fresh herbs and teas. Oolong tea is wonderful- Its supposed to help with weight loss, too.
Ruby L.
Mission Viejo, CA
I looooooove tea!!! I just so happened to pick this up last month and I'm happy I did. Its prefect I the morning and night=)
Natalia C.
laporte , IN
I love tea overall! This tea is delicious! It has a calming and sweet taste! I love it!
Sisanda M.
First of all, I can't stress this enough, I love teas. I try so many different teas and if I could I'd soak myself in them.
This is one of those constant favorites and noone stocks it in South Africa so I have to import it every single time and it's totally worth it. It's rich, earthy and makes a wonderful cup of tea (I know other people sweeten their teas but I prefer to have tea in its natural flavour, without any sweetening ...)šŸ˜

I 100% recommend this tea to all tea lovers.

back