Prince of Peace Ginger Honey Crystals Instant Tea Sachets Original Flavor - 5 CT uploaded by keren a.

BY PRINCE OF PEACE

Prince of Peace® Ginger Honey Crystals Original Flavor Instant Tea. see more...

rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
I love this tea. A good friend of mine brought me this when I wasn't feeling well and it really helped to soothe my sore throat. The taste of ginger is very strong so its a bit spicy. you can either add more water or add more honey to balance it out if you don't happen to like the taste as much. I personally don't mind it. I always have this tea at hand great for colds or people that have respiratory problems. highly recommend this product.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like my ginger honey crystals. I drink them when I feel bad or like I have a cold coming and after i drink it all my symptoms went away .