Prince of Peace Ginger Honey Crystals - 30 CT uploaded by Stephanie J.Prince of Peace Ginger Honey Crystals - 30 CT uploaded by Bianny m.

BY PRINCE OF PEACE

Prince of Peace® Instant Ginger Honey Crystals.

Makes hot or cold beverage.

18g each.

Individually wrapped. see more...

Buy on Puritan...
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
I just tried this. It was included in my January Degustabox. I was waiting to test it with an upset stomach and it was actually soothing and took away some of my congestion. It tastes so natural! I could taste the honey and the Ginger. It was bity, just like you would expect ginger to be. If only I had this for my morning sickness!
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Okay - first things first….this straight up looks like fish food. Now that that’s out of the way, I will say it’s okay! It’s really good. The flavor is spicy but not in a “hot” way, if that makes sense. It was a little overwhelming to me as a hot drink on a regular day, but I think this is something I would really enjoy if I were sick and/or had a sore throat. You can also make it as a cold drink but I have not tried that. High quality!
Stephanie J.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite tea of all time. Tastes great. Excellent for when you have a cold because it has ginger and honey in it. Doesn't need sugar or anything added to it. Deer. Delicious. Necessary!
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
One of my many favorites when it comes to teas, the flavor is strong and it is "expensive" to most people but worth the price. The flavor taste way better than Yogi's. This one is just plain Ginger and honey crystals which is very convenient to bring inside your purse, bag, or back pack.
Danielle W.
Oak Park, MI
I had this tea a couple years ago and now I can't have enough of it. It is perfect to drink when you are having cramps or any other kind of tummy ache. The honey gives the tea great flavor and the crystals make it that much quicker to drink...no need to let a tea bag seep. I try to stock up on it whenever I can.
Damira S.
I really love this as a hot drink. This really helped me when i was sick and a had a sore throat. The taste is strong and you really taste the ginger which for me is a plus for those who are not into the strength try adding some of your own honey. This also helps great when i get period cramps!!!
Jill S.
A great ginger tea! It does have honey as well so it isn't as bitter as a straight ginger tea. I prefer this tea prepared and served cold. It's great for the summertime! Also great for any sort of stomach ache!
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I had the flu bad this winter in Las Vegas and this alone helped me feel so much better! I love how strong the ginger tastes. It really clears up my sinuses and helps with my nausea. It also helped with my joint pain!
Tiffany O.
I love the strong ginger flavor in this tea, kinda spicy but the honey crystals balance out the spice with a shot of sweet. Can sometimes be a little to sweet for me -- but a cup of this on a cold night does wonders for the soul.
Ayanna W.
This is the best snack ever! I fell in love with these snacks when I first had a pack sent to me in a care package. They can get VERY sweet so watch the intake...but they are great for party snacks.