BY PRINCE OF PEACE

Prince of Peace® Ginger Candy.

100% natural.

Individually wrapped. see more...

• These candies are hard to find! Does anyone know what stores I ca...4 Answers
E K.
San Francisco, CA
The best ginger chew I have tried, Ginger People and Chimes are definitely my least favorite. This has an authentic ginger flavor, that sweet and spicy goodness. I have these everywhere, at work or when I'm traveling, Great for nausea.
Heather V.
Honestly these are not the greatest. There are so many other products that are better then this. If you can get past the taste, they might be good for you
Elissa M.
These are just ok. They do taste like ginger, but I found them hard to chew and they kept getting stuck in my teeth. Hurt my jaw to chew them.
Shade B.
Drexel hill , PA
In love! I tired some at the store, and since then been obsessed! The ginger strength is just right! And I love it!!
Dawn M.
I highly recommend these for an uneasy stomach. They have excellent ginger flavor unlike many others I've tried!
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Review for: 100% Natural Ginger Candy 4.4 oz/4.4 oz gin
These work great when I have an upset stomach. It's a ginger candy you suck on and calms my stomach. Great for on the go.!
Latasha P.
Review for: Ginger Candy Chews 5.3 oz
I must have Ginger chews in my house. Usually I purchase another brand (I forgot the name but I know the packaging) These are just as good. I eat them if I have a upset stomach, feel like I'm going to catch a cold, or just want to enjoy the taste. I love these A LOT!
Jessica I.
Review for: Ginger Candy Chews 5.3 oz
This candy is magic! it helps sooth my throat while I'm sick. It makes my throat feel chilled and refreshed. I even enjoy the taste of the candy. it really works miracles!
Amina B.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Ginger Candy Chews 5.3 oz
These candies are really good! My friend gave me some when I was sick and these really soothed my throat!
Melissa J.
Review for: Ginger Candy Chews 5.3 oz
These are pretty good ginger chews. The chewiness is comparable to other brands. However, the ginger flavor is not. I prefer a very strong ginger flavor and this is quite mild compared to gin gins. The stronger the ginger flavor, the better it helps with nausea. My sister and I use these for pregnancy sickness and other general tummy sickness.
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
These candies are hard to find! Does anyone know what stores I can find these?