BY PRINCE OF PEACE

Prince of Peace® Ginger Candy.

100% natural.

Individually wrapped. see more...

• These candies are hard to find! Does anyone know what sto...5 Answers
Danielle N.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I love these candies. They have just the right amount of ginger and kick to it. Many others that I've tried the ginger is overbearing, so I will stick with these.
Daria Q.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like these. I think I would like them better if they kept the texture of the ginger to some extent. But I guess that is why this is fine candy and not candied ginger.
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
These ginger chews are so good! Only 4 ingredients: Sucrose, Ginger, Tapioca Starch, and Coconut Oil
I have these everywhere I go, and like everyone else, I agree they are great for sore throats and upset stomachs! I buy this 2 pound bag for $10 at H Mart!
Latasha P.
Review for: Ginger Candy Chews 5.3 oz more...
I must have Ginger chews in my house. Usually I purchase another brand (I forgot the name but I know the packaging) These are just as good. I eat them if I have a upset stomach, feel like I'm going to catch a cold, or just want to enjoy the taste. I love these A LOT!
Melissa J.
Review for: Ginger Candy Chews 5.3 oz more...
These are pretty good ginger chews. The chewiness is comparable to other brands. However, the ginger flavor is not. I prefer a very strong ginger flavor and this is quite mild compared to gin gins. The stronger the ginger flavor, the better it helps with nausea. My sister and I use these for pregnancy sickness and other general tummy sickness.
E K.
Castro Valley, CA
The best ginger chew I have tried, Ginger People and Chimes are definitely my least favorite. This has an authentic ginger flavor, that sweet and spicy goodness. I have these everywhere, at work or when I'm traveling, Great for nausea.
Afrdita T.
Garfield, NJ
Review for: Ginger Candy Chews 5.3 oz more...
I love the ginger candy , it taste good, it's chewy and its great if you have a sore throat. My friend gave some to try and ever since then I can't stop eating them .
Ana C.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like ginger and try ginger candy is great for me, is my first time try it and i like it bot not too much becouse is too spicy, The packaging is very nice and according to the ginger.
Jessica I.
Review for: Ginger Candy Chews 5.3 oz more...
This candy is magic! it helps sooth my throat while I'm sick. It makes my throat feel chilled and refreshed. I even enjoy the taste of the candy. it really works miracles!
Heather V.
Honestly these are not the greatest. There are so many other products that are better then this. If you can get past the taste, they might be good for you
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These candies are hard to find! Does anyone know what stores I can find these?