BY PRINCE OF PEACE

Prince of Peace® Ginger Candy.

100% natural.

Individually wrapped. see more...

• These candies are hard to find! Does anyone know what stores I ca...4 Answers
Latasha P.
Latasha P.
I must have Ginger chews in my house. Usually I purchase another brand (I forgot the name but I know the packaging) These are just as good. I eat them if I have a upset stomach, feel like I'm going to catch a cold, or just want to enjoy the taste. I love these A LOT!
Daria Q.
Daria Q.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like these. I think I would like them better if they kept the texture of the ginger to some extent. But I guess that is why this is fine candy and not candied ginger.
Elissa M.
Elissa M.
These are just ok. They do taste like ginger, but I found them hard to chew and they kept getting stuck in my teeth. Hurt my jaw to chew them.
Afrdita T.
Afrdita T.
Garfield, NJ
I love the ginger candy , it taste good, it's chewy and its great if you have a sore throat. My friend gave some to try and ever since then I can't stop eating them .
Leslye R.
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
These work great when I have an upset stomach. It's a ginger candy you suck on and calms my stomach. Great for on the go.!
Amina B.
Amina B.
Columbia, MO
These candies are really good! My friend gave me some when I was sick and these really soothed my throat!
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
This candy is magic! it helps sooth my throat while I'm sick. It makes my throat feel chilled and refreshed. I even enjoy the taste of the candy. it really works miracles!
E K.
E K.
San Francisco, CA
The best ginger chew I have tried, Ginger People and Chimes are definitely my least favorite. This has an authentic ginger flavor, that sweet and spicy goodness. I have these everywhere, at work or when I'm traveling, Great for nausea.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
These are pretty good ginger chews. The chewiness is comparable to other brands. However, the ginger flavor is not. I prefer a very strong ginger flavor and this is quite mild compared to gin gins. The stronger the ginger flavor, the better it helps with nausea. My sister and I use these for pregnancy sickness and other general tummy sickness.
Rochielle C.
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
These candies are hard to find! Does anyone know what stores I can find these?