BY PRINCE OF PEACE

Prince of Peace® Ginger Candy.

100% natural.

Individually wrapped. see more...

• These candies are hard to find! Does anyone know what stores I ca...4 Answers
Stephanie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My mother in law went to Hawaii where ginger is supposedly common. She gave them to me and my husband as a souvenir and to help with digestion and nausea. They are slightly sweet with a ginger kick. The texture is chewy and gummy. Be careful not to pull out your fillings with the chews. I'm not the biggest ginger fan in this form but I will use them as needed to battle nausea and digestion issues.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
I love how that candies are wrapped individually, that way I can have it on the go. I find the taste soothing, not too sweet with the kick of a real ginger. It also calms me when I am feeling nauseous. I totally loved its ginger sweetness. It helped with my throat when I had colds too. Moreover, it adds a unique taste in your tea! It's value for its price.
Suzanne P.
I love ginger candy. These Prince of Peach ginger chews are great. They are the perfect balance of sweet and spicy. The texture is chewy and one chew can last a long time. Now that is extra chewy! Each chew is individually wrapped.  These candies are 100% natural. The ingredients are sugar, tapioca starch, ginger, and coconut oil. There are so many benefits of ginger. Ginger contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds that are beneficial to health. Most importantly, ginger supports digestion. These ginger chews are a perfect remedy to a stomach ache or nausea.
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
These ginger chews are so good! Only 4 ingredients: Sucrose, Ginger, Tapioca Starch, and Coconut Oil
I have these everywhere I go, and like everyone else, I agree they are great for sore throats and upset stomachs! I buy this 2 pound bag for $10 at H Mart!
Britnee L.
I was expecting the ginger taste right at the beginning, but it doesn't hit me unless I chew on the chew. When I savor the chew I taste mostly sugar (like a honey taste, though the product has no honey). The ginger is hot when it does show up, however.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
These candies are chewy, and are coated with a bit of a powder. They are a little sweet and a good amount spicy but not too bad if you like ginger. I wouldn’t eat these regularly but if I had an upset stomach or something like that I think I would like one of these.
Ana C.
Miam, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like ginger and try ginger candy is great for me, is my first time try it and i like it bot not too much becouse is too spicy, The packaging is very nice and according to the ginger.
Danielle N.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I love these candies. They have just the right amount of ginger and kick to it. Many others that I've tried the ginger is overbearing, so I will stick with these.
Daria Q.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like these. I think I would like them better if they kept the texture of the ginger to some extent. But I guess that is why this is fine candy and not candied ginger.
Heather V.
Honestly these are not the greatest. There are so many other products that are better then this. If you can get past the taste, they might be good for you
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
These candies are hard to find! Does anyone know what stores I can find these?