BY PRINCE OF PEACE

Prince of Peace® 100% Organic White Tea.

The blanc 100% Biologique.

USDA organic.

Individually wrapped. see more...

Buy on Puritan...
Stuart K.
Grandview, MO
I was a Tea Hater Before Drinking Prince of Peace White Tea
Let me be honest... I have never been a big fan of tea. I have always been a morning coffee drinker and never developed a taste for tea (although I will say that some of the coffee I have drank at the office might be considered a type of tea due to how terribly weak it's brewed sometimes). Being a coffee drinker I know that different brands and roasts of coffee present different qualities and a wide range of experiences. I wanted to give tea a fair shake, so I experimented with some tea at Teavana. Everything I was exposed to there was not my cup of tea ;-) Due to some health issues I had to give up coffee for a season, but I wanted something hot to drink in the morning. I decided to give tea a try again and decided to do my research. I discovered Prince of Peace tea and was impressed with all of the positive reviews and how affordable it was. I decided to give it a try and was completely surprised at how enjoyable it was. This tea doesn't have the nasty tart aftertaste that most bagged teas have. It is so smooth and mild. I love drinking mine with one packet of Stevia. Delicious. If you are not a tea drinker, but want an enjoyable tea experience then get Prince of Peace tea.
Alyssa C.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of white tea usually, but this one is great! Only giving 3 stars because the "organic-ness" leaves a really bad aftertaste. I wish it wasn't as strong but I only was able to stomach half of the tea.
Judit D.
New Westminster , BC
Foodie Expert
This is a great tea. completely organic, so it is even better for you than just regular white tea. very good