Prince Of Peace 100% Organic Oolong Tea - 100 CT uploaded by Candy Y.Prince Of Peace 100% Organic Oolong Tea - 100 CT uploaded by Danielle M.

BY PRINCE OF PEACE

Prince of Peace® 100% Organic Oolong Tea.
The Oolong 100% Biologique.
Individually wrapped.
USDA Organic. see more...

Alora B.
Covington, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
I got this tea to help replace my intense coffee addiction. It has helped but since I am a sweet person, it took some getting used to. I knew it was not sweet when I got it, but I probably would not buy more.
Tina T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I drink this tea all day every day at work. I bought a 100 pack on Amazon based on the good reviews. I drink this both for hydration and for the reported metabolism boost. I like the taste, I find it not too strong, if anything its a bit weak, but its tasty and easy to drink.
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Stared drinking this tea after I read an article saying that oolong tea has great health and dietary benefits. The tea has a nice simple taste, sort of like a green tea and black tea. Easy to drink and doesn't have an overwhelming fragrance to it.
Ashley S.
San Francisco, CA
Honestly this is my favorite tea of all time. This is the best solution for when you're sick. Its very rich and the fragrant of it smells very ravishing ; most likely jasmine herbs. It really helps when you're having a cold , or you can just have a drink anytime.
Danielle M.
This is a fantastic tea!!! I love to drink it after meals. It gives me energy every time I drink it! The health benefits of this tea are amazing!
Cassandra G.
Porterville , CA
I'm not a fan of this flavor. It's pretty gross. To me, the tea tastes like it has a hint of perfume.
Jeri H.
Champaign, IL
I tried this tea in a herbalist and homeopathic medicine class once and fell in love with the flavor
Roxanne G.
Brampton, ON
I drink this to help with weight management. I personally like the taste/flavour of the tea.  It's not strong nor overpowering. I can drink multiple cups of these a day, it really does help give a boost of energy and I'd totally recommend this brand to anyone wanting to try oolong tea. Love the benefits it has.
Nicole M.
How does everyone like this tea? How's the flavour?
Jamie A.
Metuchen, NJ
Has anyone tried this tea and liked it??
Lece R.
Porter, TX
Is this a black tea?
Giana C.
Albany, NY
How much does this box of tea cost