Prince Matchabelli Fresh White Musk Women's 2.5-ounce Gentle Deodorant Body Spray uploaded by Cora M.Prince Matchabelli Fresh White Musk Women's 2.5-ounce Gentle Deodorant Body Spray uploaded by Leah Helen T.

BY PRINCE MATCHABELLI

Extraordinary fragrance. Gentle deodorant body spray. I can't seem to forget you. Your Wind Song stays on my mind. Wind Song Body Spray is a feminine and elegant all-over body fragrance and a gentle effective deodorant. Spray it all over your body, the unforgettable Wind Song fragrance will linger all day and night. see more...

Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
I do think that this stuff smells really good but I hate using it because I feel like I'm spraying powder all over my body and my mouth it's just gross and messy
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Eh, so so. Again, this product was given To me. I wouldn't necessarily count on it as your primary source of deodorant (I live in Florida) but it smells good! I have the "Cotton Candy" scent
Cora M.
Fayetteville
This spray goes on light and smells clean and refreshing. It stays with you all day. The can is small enough to to drop into your handbag. Great travel size. You don't have to use a lot. One can can last a long time. A great product for a great price !
Emily A.
Glenside, PA
This is nice and light and the smell isn't overwhelming like some spray deodorants can be!!
Aimee B.
Loudon, TN
This smell makes me think of my mom she always used it every day so the smells always takes me back I love it
Shelly H.
Lexington, NE
One of my favorite scents of all time. I know that it is an older product, but I still love it. Sometimes the older things are the best.