BY PRINCE LIONHEART

The Only Anti-Microbial Wipes Warmer ! The Patented Ever-Fresh&Reg; System Helps Keep Wipes The Freshest They Can Be To Soothe Your Baby's Delicate Skin. Anti-Microbial: Both The Wipes Warmers' Tub And The Ever-Fresh&Reg; Pillow Are Treated With An Epa- Approved Additive To Inhibit The Growth Of Microorganisms That May Cause Spoilage, Odors, And Mildew. Non-Browning:&Nbsp; Keeping Wipes Moist Prevents Most Discoloration Caused When Wipes Are Warmed.&Nbsp; Discoloration Also Occurs When Aloe, Lotions, And Other Additives Typically Found In Baby Wipes Are Warmed Over Time.&Nbsp; The Ever-Fresh&Reg; Pillow Effectively Insulates Your Wipes From The Warming Surface, Preventing Browning. Keeps Wipes Moist:&Nbsp; The Ever-Fresh&Reg; Pillow Keeps Wipes Moist By An Evaporation And Condensation Process.&Nbsp; Micropores In The Pillow Trap And Release Water As Needed To Maintain Moisture Content. &Nbsp; Wipes Dispenser With Enhanced Moisture Barrier Advanced Warming System Keeps Wipes Warm And Fresh For All Of Baby's Delicate Needs. Power Indicator And Night Light Main Lid Provides Easy Access To Regular Wipes Instant Access To Pop-Up Wipes! Guaranteed Princelionheart.Com Please Note : This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. Made In China see more...

• Do the wipes stay nice and moist the whole time or do the...3 Answers
Miriam K.
Madison
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
4 stars because I think this item is unnecessary. My mom insisted on getting it for me even though I said I wouldn’t use it. She set it all up for when we came home from the hospital I used it until the wipes ran out and never refilled it. My son got used to using cold wipes and no longer reacts to them. The warm was fine but just too much of a hassle for me to refill it all the time and to wash the cloths. The machine works well but takes 4-6 hours to warm up the wipes so you have to always have it running.
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Honestly glad this was gifted to me, because I would have been extremely disappointed if I had paid full price for this. There's no easy way to tell when the pad at the bottom is out of water, and it ends up burning the bottom of the warmer and your wipes. My daughter does just fine with cold wipes, so we stopped using this.
Kimberly B.
I was very excited about this product at first, but we ended up giving away for free. The nightlight, you can't turn it off unless you unplug the whole thing and it's quite a bright light. The wipes stay warm for seconds, by the time I started wiping my baby it was no longer warm. I didn't like it.
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
Having a premature baby he was very sensitive to the cold wipes, every time I would clean he would start crying . This wipes warmer I awesome but you have to keep it connected and have to replace the padding
Brittney C.
Although the thought of a wipe warmer is great, this product was an extreme let down! There is a small pad inside that has to stay wet but there is no way of telling when water is needed and since there are wipes sitting on top of the pad you can't easily check the pad. Once the pad runs out of water the pad burns and gets hard making it very difficult to re-wet it.
Elisa S.
We bought this frim the resale store & glad we didn't pay full price. My daughter is preemie & woukd constantly pee when being changed so this drastically cut down on that because the wipes were warm. However the wipes would get cool soon after coming out of warmer, so hurry & wipe. The refill pad on the bottom has to be replaced every 3 months.
Sarah  A.
Served its purpose, but the lid wouldn't close after about 6 months so I was disappointed that I had to buy another wipe warmer. While it WAS working, it was great. It was something that I never thought a baby needed, but there's a difference! A warm butt wipe near a window when it's -30 out is common sense preferred than an ordinary wipe.😉
Melissa  O.
Fresno, CA
This wipe warmer has came so much in handy with our little one. He hated cold wipes so when we bought this he loved it as well. Only thing bad would have to be that you have to put water in it every few days.
Brittany S.
We bought this USED on eBay. Our son was a winter baby. A WIPE WARMER IS PERFECT FOR NEWBORN BABIES IN THE WINTER. There was no reason for us to buy this new, we saved money and purchased this used and it worked perfectly.
Candace C.
Seagoville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I USED THIS FOR MY SON FOR THE FIRST FEW MONTHS AND IT IS GREAT WHEN THEY ARE LITTLE BUT AFTER TIME I JUST FOUND MYSELF NOT HAVING A USE FOR IT OR EVEN USING IT WHEN CHANGING HIM, NICE BUT NOT NECESSARY.
Brenda C.
Roy, UT
Do the wipes stay nice and moist the whole time or do they dry out ? I

back