BY PRINCE LIONHEART #88 in Potties & Seats

Prince Lionheart at Kohls.com - Shop for more baby gear, like this Prince Lionheart Wee Pod Toilet Trainer, at Kohls.com. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lori B.
Reading, PA
Just purchased this mostly because it was a decent price and I liked that it didn't have a specific character or theme, as I want to use it for my daughter now and my son in the future. It's comfy, fits our toilet well, has suction cups to help keep it in place. Love it.
Celia G.
Love this toilet trainer for my son. It fits nicely, and discreetly, under our guest bath sink when not in use. Great price and I especially like that it's really easy to clean.
Jessica S.
Saint Louis, MO
I didn't like this trainer at all!. I'm not sure why but it just didn't fit correctly on my toilet. I actually just gave it to a friend and bought a different one