BY PRINCE LIONHEART

These bamboo wipes from prince lionheart will help you eliminate your need for disposable wipes. The soft fabric cleansing cloths are perfect for diaper changes, and the set can be washed and reused many times. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
La'el H.
La'el H.
I use these 1) because my baby boy has super sensitive skin and these are super soft without all the chemicals and fragrances of disposable wipes, and 2) because these save you in the long run! These wipes have been very durable although they do shrink after the first wash, but they work just as well.
Paige B.
Paige B.
My baby had a terrible diaper rash and I purchased these on Amazon to try making my own wipes. These are so soft and worked well. I end d up buying more of them. Completely recommend to use as DIY wipes or washcloths.
Paige V.
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
I absolutely love this. I use them to wash my face. I bought them to replace wash cloths & cotton balls/cotton rounds. They're the perfect texture & softness for the face. No tugging or pulling. They are great.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
I would use this for face and hand wipes but nothing more. I just do t like the idea of feces and urine clean up with cloth diapers and wipes. Seems pretty gross to me.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Love this approach, so much cheaper and better for the environment! Everyone please use cloth diapers and wipes! Save your planet one diaper at a time!
Cody B.
Cody B.
Oceanside, CA
I adore these. They are very soft and gentle, but stand up to being washed and thrown around with my cloth diapers.