Prince Lionheart The Ultimate Wipes Warmer, 1 ea uploaded by Denisse C.Prince Lionheart The Ultimate Wipes Warmer, 1 ea uploaded by Kat M.

BY PRINCE LIONHEART

Diapering baby just became more pleasant and a whole lot easier with the prince lionheart ultimate wipes warmer. The white warmer features the ever-fresh system that keeps wipes moist and fresh with a patent-pending system that works 3 ways, so wipes will not dry out. Wipes retain moisture, are non-browning and anti-microbial. The quick push-button action, automatic-lid pop-up dispenser and main lid provide easy access to both regular and pop-up wipes. The lionheart baby wipe warmer has cushioned pads to protect furniture. The ultimate wipes warmer also includes a power indicator and nightlight. This large tub holds all standard refill... see more...

• I'm expecting my first child due in March and was wondering if a ...1 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is and how it works Be the first to answer!
  • Wouldn't something warm and wet constantly be growing bacteria th...4 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "This is my GO-TO Baby Shower Gift for all of my friends & family!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "i got this as a gift keeps the wipes warm and moist makes changing a baby so much easier no wiggling around when you clean with them i recommend this will not be disappointed " in 1 review
La'el H.
I bought this to use with the Prince Lionheart cloth wipes, and it's been working great! I used disposable wipes for the first 3 months, and had no issues with burning, but I did use an Everfresh pillow at the bottom. There are some things I don't like though. It can sometimes rip a disposable wipe when you're pulling it out of the top if it's super thin (like Huggies wipes), or if you over wet them or stack the wipes too high. It takes practice to get the perfect amount of water without it drying up too fast or getting too soggy. The lid also doesn't like to close of there's anything more than a quarter of a wipe sticking out of the top. But I like it anyway because I no longer use it for disposables.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I received this as a gift at my baby shower and I have to say it was a life saver especially when my kids were infants.  It kept them calm and didn't shock them with a cold wipe.  I would definitely recommend this product.  The wipes will dry out very quickly if you do not keep the little moisture pad wet.  We still use it to keep our wipes in, we just don't have it plugged in as my daughters are older now.
Kate H.
This was a great warmer for about a month then the push too lid decided not to stay closed anymore. They recommend wetting the sponge inside every time you have to refill the wipes but mine dries out way before then. I have to rewet it every 4 or 5 days or else it burns and gets completely rock hard.
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Love it! Couldn't do cloth diapering without it. I originally purchased it to hold disposable wipes. I consider it an essential baby product. I don't use the topmost lid though, just the main one. Also you don't have to buy the replacement pads for this! Just use a washcloth, baby washcloth, cloth wipe, etc. and make sure you keep it damp.
Hope T.
Dallas, TX
BEST BABY SHOWER GIFT EVER! I would have never purchased a wipe warmer unless it was given to me. But now knowing how amazing these things are, I will get a new one with every baby. This warmer helps eliminate rash and keeps the wipes at such a great temperature!
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
Anyone who says it gave their child a yeast infection, rash or that their wipes dried out is not using it properly. Also, it fits more than just Pampers. Maybe the other user didn't have the wipes flipped in the correct direction. My favorite wipes to use with this are Publix brand.

The antimicrobial pad that goes in the bottom would prevent a yeast infection, no bacteria gathers. Everything gets soaked into it. Don't let the pad get dry or else you're better off not having one in there to begin with. Once a week I rinse out the pad and put it back in. Absolutely no issues.

The only thing I would want them to work out is the displacement of heat.

I picked this out because when I start cloth wipes I can just roll them up and insert. Right now I'm using DIY disposable wipes made with Viva Paper Towels. They dispense just fine.
Carissa C.
Arlington, WA
I got one for at my baby shower for my son! at first I didn't understand the purpose of a wipes warmer. BUT after a week of a peed on, and a crying baby every time those cold wipes touch him, I figured I would give it a shot.
It made changing my son a breeze. He never fussed and never made it difficult to change him. I used this regularly till my son was potty trained!
This is my GO-TO Baby Shower Gift for all of my friends & family!!!!! they are completely safe, compact, and so easy to use! plus you don't have hundreds of empty baby wipes containers around the house; in the end they SAVE YOU SO MUCH MONEY!!!!!!!
Rachael R.
The concept is great. Warm wipes for your baby's tush. I panicked in my 38th week of pregnancy thinking I wasn't ready because I didn't have a wipe warmer. I will just say...most useless thing ever. Dried out the wipes. Was not something I used more than once. But again, concept is amazing. If you can make it work for you, you may love. But don't panic at end of your pregnancy thinking you NEED this. :)
desiree s.
I really love this warmer. I've used it on all three of my kids and never had any problems. Although if you don't use the wipes quick enough within a week or so they will dry up even with the pad inside. I always used mine before this happened and it was great fit the colder months.
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It is a decent wipe warmer for the price. It warms the wipes through from the bottom to the top as long as the stack of wipes he put in isn't too thick. It will fit quite a few wipes that will last 2 to 3 days depending how much you use per change in the wipe warmer.
Jessica A.
Wouldn't something warm and wet constantly be growing bacteria that you're then placing on your baby's bottom? M
Gigi C.
Calgary, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm expecting my first child due in March and was wondering if a wipe warmer really saved your sanity? It sounds a bit excessive to me... if you have had one before, do you think it's worth the money or it sort of depends on whether or not you have a fussy child?
johana o.
I would like to know what this is and how it works