BY PRINCE LIONHEART #21 in Bottle Warmers

Perfect for parents on the go, this reusable bottle warmer keeps bottles and baby food jars warm. No batteries or electrical supply needed; simply heat in boiling water before leaving the house. see more...

Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
Great for traveling with an infant who only takes warms bottles. I lucked out that my son didn't care what temperature his bottle was, so I didn't need to use this much, but it was great to have around.
Katelynn M.
Essex, Ontario
Added this product to our baby registry because we knew we would be traveling a lot and thought it would be handy. Its a great idea but I found doesn't warm the bottle at all. If it did it would have taken more than 30 mins to warm up, by then our little one was upset. Much faster and easier to get a cup of hot water from a coffeeshop and drop the bottle in.
mary z.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Thought this was a great idea, but anytime I put the bottle warmer in my diaper bag it would activate itself before my little one was ready for a feeding. Extremely disappointed in this product.