Prince Lestat (Vampire Chronicles Series #11) uploaded by carly k.Prince Lestat (Vampire Chronicles Series #11) uploaded by carly k.

Prince Lestat (Vampire Chronicles Series #11)

Anne Rice, Hardcover, Series: Vampire Chronicles Series 11, English-language edition, Pub by Knopf Publishing Group on 10-28-2014 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
This was one of the longest books in the trilogy. I felt like it could have been shorter but I guess She wanted us to really get into the psyche of Lestat. I thought Queen of the damned was the best out of the entire series. But to skip this book Lestat would have you miss why he did the things he did in the third book
Melody O.
Warner Robins, GA
I know lots of people do not care for the book but I love her writing. I will say this is not the best book of the series by far, it is still a great story.  Anne Rice is an amazing author and while this one may not be the most known or most loved book in the collection it is still worth a read
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
I love Anne Rice and all of her novels.  I couldn't wait for another Lestat novel and it did not disappoint at all.  I have every single one of her books, especially the Vampire Chronicles and this was yet another successful novel. Loved every single page!!
Erin T.
Such a disappointing book! I've read the entire Vampire Chronicles, and this is worse than the foray into Blackwood Farms. I struggled to get through this one. Lestat and company are fumbling with iPhones and email whilst other vampires are carrying out vampire genetic experiments. Lestat has matured to the point of not really being himself, and that change is not addressed in the book.

Anne Rice has really lost touch with her readers at this point. Her books have always been campy and absurd, but we are at a point where it's just not entertaining anymore and a chore to follow the storyline.
Raven B.
Though the Vampire Chronicles is an amazing series this is definitely a weak point in it. This book was very drab and hard to get through.
Francheska N.
Fulton
Anne Rice NEVER disappoints. The Prince Lestat book is amazing, the way she brings to life her character and the way it incorporates modern technology with there life is so good.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
I was just given Anne Rice's vampire chronicles collection book for an early Christmas gift from my daughter's father and I'm super excited to read it. Anne rice is a very well known writer and I love darker type stories.
Sarah R.
Orlando, FL
I've heard mixed reviews about the vampire chronicles.. I have read interview with the vampire, which I loved! But I have been hesitant to pick up any of Anne Rice's other books but would appreciate some personal experience from fellow readers!
Leesburg, FL
What's your favorite book by Anne Rice? The Vampire Armand is mine.
Leesburg, FL
Who is your favorite vampire?
Leesburg, FL
Has anyone read the Claiming of Sleeping Beauty Series by Anne Roquelaure (Anne Rice)? I love it but I know some who can't finish it.